Chapter 12: Parentsign

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

I sat in my chair trying not to fall asleep.

We had ended up staying up quite late last night. Our parents had stayed until late at night and then S.coups and I stayed up talking for a few hours. We had actually fallen asleep in each others arms on the couch but Wonwoo came back from talking with his parents and woke us up.

"Tired?" I looked and saw Joshua sit down in his chair next to me.

To make life easier we were told to sit in age order. That means I still get to be by S.coups.

I nodded to Joshua. "I was up late last night."

"I noticed that." Joshua said. "Why'd you stay up?"

"I stayed up with S.coups because he was waiting for Wonwoo to get back." I explained. "I told S.coups I'd stay up with him so he wasn't lonely."

"You've been hanging out with S.coups a lot more lately." Joshua said.

I looked over at him. "Jealous?"

Joshua laughed. "No, I'm not jealous, just curious as to why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't have you for awhile there and S.coups kind of helped me."

Joshua gave me a questioning look.

"He was the one who told me that I talk with you." I explained. "He is also the reason that I actually did."

"Ah, I see." Joshua said. "That good."

"Have you talk with Wonwoo yet?" I asked.

Joshua sighed. "No, not yet."

"Joshua, you have to go to him, he's not going to come to you." I said. "You are the one who has to apologize so as far as he thinks, if you don't come to him, you don't want to apologize."

"You're right." Joshua said. "I've been thinking the same thing. I'm just not sure how I should apologize. I feel like what I said and did can't be forgiven easily."

"Joshua, we're like a family. Wonwoo will hear you out and I know for a fact that he will forgive you." I said. "Yes, it might take some time but I know he will."

"You're right. Thanks Jeonghan." Joshua said and smiled at me.

"Of course." I smiled back. "When are you going to apologize?"

"Tomorrow." Joshua said. "I should do it as soon as possible and that will give me some time tonight to get my thoughts together."

"That sounds like a good idea." I nodded.

"Hey."

Joshua and I looked back and saw S.coups come over and sit in his chair beside me.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Just talking with our manager about what you're doing and stuff." S.coups said.

"What is it that we're doing?" I asked. "They haven't really told us anything."

"It's all a surprise." S.coups said and smiled towards me.

I smiled back. "You won't tell me." I leaned closer to S.coups. "You're loving boyfriend?"

At first S.coups seemed surprise by what I said. Then he just laughed a bit.

"It's basically going to be just like a fansign. Well, we aren't going to give our parents our signatures but you know." S.coups explained.

"What did say to get him to tell him?" Joshua asked from other side of me.

"It's my secret." I said and held a finger to my lips. "Mustn't tell."