Chapter 15: Last Day of Rest

S.coups's p.o.v.

Of course Joshua acted the exact way I expected him to.

"Are we done now?" Woozi asked.

I was about to say yes but I was interrupted.

"Wait, wait!" Dk said before anyone could say anything. "Seeing as we are all together, I have a question."

"What is it?" I asked, as Jeonghan and I moved back to sit on the couch.

"Who were the other people Minghao saw kiss?" Dk asked. "I've realllllly wanted to know ever since it was first brought up."

I sighed, knowing this would come up eventually. "I shouldn't tell you and neither should Minghao. If they want to, the people who did it should tell you."

I watched as Vernon and Dino started talking. I knew they were the two who kissed.

"It was you two!" Seungkwan yelled looking at the two of them.

"Seungkwan!" I yelled, knowing he shouldn't have done that.

"So it was them!" Dk yelled.

"Yeah, it was." Vernon said.

"Vernon!" Dino yelled.

"What?!" Vernon yelled. "It was one kiss! It's not like we are dating of anything like that."

"Everyone just calm down." I said, seeing that things were going to get out of hand.

Everyone got quiet.

"Everyone go back to what you were doing." I said.

This conversation should not continue.

"Come on, let's go to my room." I said to Jeonghan and held my hand out to him.

Jeonghan took my hand and pulled him from the couch.

The two of us walked, hand in hand, into my bedroom. I lead Jeonghan over to my bed and we sat down together. I sat in a sort of laying down position and Jeonghan snuggled into my body, laying his head on my chest. While we got into our comfortable position, I didn't once let go of his hand.

"Don't worry about him." I said, refering to Joshua.

"How can I not?" Jeonghan asked. "He's one of my closest friends. I don't want him to hate me."

"He wouldn't hate you." I told Jeonghan. "He'll come around and understand neither you or him can decided or change who your heart will love."

"Just, what if he doesn't realize that?" Jeonghan asked.

"Then he is a lot more immature than I thought he was." I said and Jeonghan laughed a bit.

We sat in silence for a few moments after that.

Our silence was interrupted by Seungkwan running into the room.

"Hyung!" Seungkwan yelled and ran over to Jeonghan.

"What is it?" He questioned, sitting up a bit. "What's wrong?"

"It's Vernon!" Seungkwan smiled. "He told me he's gay!"

"Well, that's great!" Jeonghan said and smiled too.

"What does that mean?" I asked while smirking, thinking things I probably shouldn't.

"I guess I'll have to ask him out." Seungkwan said and then looked down. "I don't know how though."

"It's not that hard." Jeonghan said. "Just do what feels natural."