Epilogue

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

"Of course I do Jeonghan." He finally said.

"Why did you hesitate?" I asked, a little hurt.

"I didn't expect you to ask a question like that." S.coups said sitting up so he could see me better. "I was caught off guard, that's all. Please believe when I say that I do love you, okay?"

"Okay." I said, wrapping me arms around his neck to hug him before whispering in his ear. "I love you too."

"Are you crying?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"A little." I confessed as I felt a few more tears roll down my cheeks.

"Why?" He asked, suddenly very concerned.

He pulled back from our hug and started drying my cheeks with his thumb.

"I just didn't know I could feel this way. With a mix of so many emotions." I told him. "It's a little overwhelming but in a good way. If that makes any bit of sense."

"No, it makes complete sense." S.coups said. "Come here."

He pulled me into a hug again and he laid us back down on his bed.

"Please tell me your happy though." S.coups questioned.

I nodded against his chest. "I am very happy."

"That's good." S.coups said and by the tone of his voice I didn't even need to look at him to know he was smiling.

"I never thought this could happen." I said in a whisper. "I just realized that this is really happening."

"What do you mean?" S.coups asked, clearly confused by my rambling.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "It's just hit me that this is a thing, me and you. I hadn't actually thought about it."

"Yeah I guess I thought about it a lot because I really wanted to be able to date you." S.coups said. "I guess everything's different for you because you didn't even know you could be interested in men, much less me."

"Exactly." I said before yawning. "We should sleep soon."

"Yeah I think that'd be good." S.coups said before leaning over and turning the light off. "Sleep well my love."

I fell asleep that night with the biggest smile on my face.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
So everything ened well for these two.

Sorry for taking so long to upload this. I've been busy working with my new job and life has been stressful latly.

I'm thinking of uploading a bonus chapter in all my story to give those who want it some smut. Let me know what you guys think about that.

Thank you all so much for reading this my story and I'm sorry if this was a bad way to end it but I just wasn't 100% sure how to end this. If you've only read this make sure to check out the other stories in this series.

Hope you all enjoyed this story!