Chapter 9: Let's talk about it

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

When S.coups and I returned to the dorm, hell had broken lose.

Before we even walked in the door we could hear multiple different voices yelling.

When we walked in we could see Seungkwan and Vernon fighting with Joshua trying to get them to stop. The8 was sitting on the floor of the living room crying with Jun and Dk trying to calm him down.

There was still other voices that we heard and as we walked in we saw that Wonwoo has yelling at Mingyu for some reason.

"What the hell..." S.coups whispered when he saw the scene in front of him.

I walked in and went start to The8, while S.coups went to brake up Seungkwan and Vernon's fight.

"What happened?" I asked. "Are you ok?"

The8 nodded his head.

"They just pulled on his arm." Jun said. "That's all."

"Who?" I questioned.

"Seungkwan and/or Vernon." Dk explained. "They're fighting over whose fault it was."

I sighed. "Do you want some pain killers?"

The8, once again, just nodded his head.

I left to the kitchen. I heard S.coups yelling over everyone but I didn't pay attention to what he was yelling.

When I came back the yelling had stopped but everone still seemed upset.

I headed the pill and glass of water to The8.

"There you go." I said.

I stood up, facing Seungkwan and Vernon, who were on the couch.

"Now, you two shouldn't be fighting. It is both your faults because you both know you shouldn't ruff house with him." I said and they both sighed while nodding.

I turned around and faced a very pissed off Wonwoo and sad looking Mingyu.

"Now you two, I have no clue why you are yelling at each other, but unless Mingyu cheated on you Wonwoo, you should not be yelling at him like that." I said to the couple.

"But hyung he-" Wonwoo started but I cut him off.

"I don't care!" I said. "Unless he cheated, you should not yell at him like that."

Wonwoo sighed and stomed off to his bedroom, with Mingyu very close behind.

I sighed and sat on the floor with my back against the wall.

S.coups walked over to me and sat beside me.

"Everything will be fine." He said.

I hope he's right.

"Where is Hoshi and Woozi?" I asked the remaining people in the room.

"I'm pretty sure they're in the performance team's room, sleeping or something." Joshua told me and I nodded.

"I'm going to go talk with Mingyu and Wonwoo." S.coups stood up.

Everyone just thought he was saying it to no one in particular but I knew he was saying it to me.

"Hey, Joshua." I said as Joshua started leaving the room.

"Yeah?" He asked quietly.

I stood up and walked up to him. I took his hand and had him follow me to our bedroom.

When we entered the room, I pulled him over to my bed and we both sat down on it.

"I want to talk with you, about that night." I said, referring to the night he kissed me.

"I know and I feel so bad about it, about everything I did that night." Joshua said.

I look over at him and show he had tears in his eyes. He must feel so guilty.

I pulled him into a hug. "It's ok. I just need to know why."

He pulled away before speaking again.

"I don't know." Joshua said and just waited for him to continue. "I guess I was confused about my own sexually. I grew up learning these things were wrong so when I started having feelings for you, I didn't know what to do. I started getting so angry with myself. Then Wonwoo and Mingyu came out and it was an easy way to get my anger out. After I let my angry out on Wonwoo, and you came to talk to me, I couldn't stop myself and that's why I kissed you. I let one emotion out and it was like a waterfall of all my emotion came out too."

As Joshua finished, I just stared at him. I never realized that he was always beating himself up so much and that he kept so many emotion inside.

"Josh..." I said.

"I understand if you don't want to forgive me." Joshua said. "Wonwoo already doesn't want to."

"Of course I forgive you." I said and hugged he again. "For everything. You shouldn't keep everything inside like that. You know you can talk to me but anything, right?"

Joshua nodded against my shoulder.

I felt a few wet drops on my shoulder.

"It's ok, you can let it out." I said and Joshua started sobbing on my shoulder. "Don't worry about Wonwoo, he'll come around."

I said nothing as Joshua just continued to sob on my shoulder. After I few minutes he calmed down.

"Do you actually think he will?" Joshua asked as he sat up and wipe to cheeks.

"I do. Wonwoo is a good kid." I said. "He will let you talk at some point and when you tell him what you told me, I'm sure he will understand."

Joshua nodded. "Let's head back to the living room."

We stood and as we walked to the living room I put my arm around Joshua's shoulders.

As we walked into the living room it looked like everyone had made up.

Jun and The8 were talking again, after having the little fight they had this morning.

Seungkwan and Vernon were fooling around like normal. I still need to help Seungkwan get Vernon.

Dk was just being his normal self and fooling around with everyone. He looked a bit sad though. I feel it's because he doesn't have Hoshi by his side anymore.

Everything was almost back to normal again. We just needed to get Dk and Hoshi happy again, Wonwoo and Mingyu to not fight about whatever they were fighting about, and our little maknae home.

The hospital told us he was awake but wasn't allowed to have to many visitors at once so only our manager and S.coups have seen him.

Joshua and I went to sit on the couch but before we sat down there was a knock on the door.

"Who could that be?" I questioned before walking to the door.

I opened the door to reveal Dk's parents.

Parents are coming today, right.

Crap.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Whoo parents!

Sorry for not updating more. I really hate school.

So my birthday is on Monday! Yay! I have to study on my birthday cause I have a quiz and test on Tuesday. :(

I'm seeing my best friend ever ( @kitten_ninja101 ) (I rarely see her so I'm really happy) tomorrow and she's giving me a present that I'm pretty sure has something to do with Seventeen. (Or she is just evil as hell.) She gave me a hint that had to do with Seventeen.

Also do I have any readers that would like to fangirl over B.A.P with me? I started freaking out when they won on music bank but none of my kpop friends like B.A.P as much as I do.

This was long, I'll go now.

Hope you all enjoy this story!