Chapter 10: Friend Zone

*STILL Three days after the crash*

S.coup's p.o.v.

After Jeonghan got everyone calmed down and Wonwoo and Mingyu had left to the bedroom, I sat down a few minutes before going to talk with Wonwoo and Mingyu.

As I walked towars the room I heard Mingyu yelling about something. He sounded happy though.

"What's going on?" I asked when I opened the door.

Wonwoo and Mingyu looked back at me.

"How do you up a heater?" Mingyu question.

I was confused on why Mingyu wanted the heater open but I still came over and showed how to opened the heater.

Mingyu opened the heater and quickly took the something out if the heater but I couldn't see what it was but it looked small.

"Look!" Mingyu yelled and held the thing, whatever it was, in front of Wonwoo's face. "I found it! It's not lost."

Wonwoo just smiled at Mingyu.

I leaned over to take a look at what Mingyu was holding in his hand.

"Is that a ring?" I questioned.

"It's my promise ring." Mingyu said and looked down. "I had lost it."

"That's why you guys were fighting." I said, now understanding the couples eralier fight.

Both Mingyu and Wonwoo just nodded.

"Well, I'll leave you too alone." I said and stood up and left the room.

Just as I left the bedroom someone called for me.

"Seungcheol!" I heard Jeonghan call.

I walked into the living room but he wasn't there.

"Jeonghan, where are you?" I asked.

"By the front door." He yelled.

I walked to the front door of our dorm and saw two adults taking their shoes and jackets off. I knew they had to be someone's parents but I couldn't quite remember whose.

"So you bring Seungcheol but not our son." The woman said.

"Who's your son?" I asked and both adults laughed.

"Seokmin." The man, Dk's father, said.

"Dk!" I yelled. "Come here!"

All you heard from the living room was laughter and yelling.

"I don't think they're listening." Dk's mother as she past us and walked into the living room.

As she did you heard Dk yell happily at his parents.

I went to go follow them but a hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

I came face to face with Jeonghan and he looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"I talked with Joshua." Jeonghan said and smiled. "We made up."

"That's great!" I was and hugged him. "He was ok with us dating?"

Jeonghan pulled away from our hug.

"Well, no, I didn't tell him that." He said and looked down. "I didn't want him to get mad again. I thought we had just made up so you know."

"Well did you at least tell him you aren't interested in him?" I asked.

"Not exactly." Jeonghan said, still looking at the ground.