Chapter 24: Jeonghan's Home

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

It's time to go home.

I'm excited because I want to see my family but I'm also nervous because of what I have to tell them.

S.coups still hasn't told me why he doesn't want to tell his family. I've decided that it doesn't matter because I want to tell mine so I will.

I haven't made up my mind on whether or not I'll tell them about S.coups and I. I want to but I know S.coups has a reason for not wanting to tell his family so I think something could possibly happen if I told my family about us. He said I could tell them but I'm still not sure.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked S.coups. "Should I tell them or not?"

S.coups looked confused but soon understood what I was talking about.

"Do what you feel is right." He told me.

I thought about it for a while.

If I don't tell them, it's almost like I'm lying to them or at least not telling them the whole truth. Plus I know my mother will probably ask me if there's someone I like or am dating so in a way I would end up actually lying to them.

"I'm going to tell them." I said confidently. "I don't want to lie and tell them I just happened to figure this out."

S.coups nodded. "Makes sense. Good thing you made up your mind because we're here."

I looked out the window of the car and saw that we had arrived near my house. We didn't stop right in front because that would have drawn to much attention.

"Are you ready?" S.coups asked when I didn't move right away. "Are you nervous?"

I nodded. "A little bit. I'm worried about how they will react. I know they'll still love me and everything but what if they think of me differently?"

"I'm sure they won't." S.coups assured me. "Come on, let's not overthink this and just go. Everyone's waiting for us."

I nodded and followed S.coups out if the car and to where everyone else was standing.

"Everyone ready?" Our manager asked aftet he was sure we were all there.

We all agreed that we were ready so we started making our way to my house.

As we got closer, I noticed my family was sitting on the front stairs of the house waiting for us. My younger sister noticed us first and she started waving to us. I smiled and waved back to her.

Once we made it to the house I hugged all of my family and then we all headed inside.

"How have you been honey?" My mother asked me as everyone settled into the living room. "Everyone heal up okay?"

"Almost everyone doing quite well." I said and my mother looked confused. "One of the members is having a bit of family issues right now."

"Well hopefully that will be deal with quickly." My mother said patting my back and I nodded, even though I knew it would be over soon.

"Don't worry but could I talk to you and dad privately later?" I asked and she looked confused again. "I just wanted to tell you guys something."

She nodded. "Of course sweetheart. You can tell you anything."

She smiled and I smiled back before going into the living room and sitting down beside S.coups.

"Will you come with me later when I tell them?" I asked while whispering into his ear.

"Of course." S.coups nodded.

"I'll let you know when I'm going to tell them." I said, still whispering to him. "I'm not sure when I will yet, just that I will and my mom knows I want to talk to them."