Chapter 6: Accident

S.coups p.o.v.

It's been a few days and Jeonghan and I are the best we've ever been. He hasn't talked with Joshua and I'm afraid it will change our relationship. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

For now we have finish at Music Bank and we were leaving to head back to the dorm. I could hear a few of the members arguing about who they wanted to sit with.

"Split by age." Our manager said quieting every down. "Oldest 6 with me, other 7 in the other van."

"Looks like you're still stuck with me." I said turning to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan just laughed.

We stood outside the van as we waited for Jun, Hoshi, and Wonwoo to climb in the backseat. Jun climb in the back but Hoshi is busy talking with Woozi.

"Hurry up you too." I said to them.

"I'm not switching Woozi. See ya!" Hoshi said and climb in the van.

Wonwoo comes over and starts to climb in back stops to wave back at Mingyu.

"Cute." I said. "Now get in."

Wonwoo laughed as he finished getting in.

I put the seat up and go to climb to the middle but Jeonghan grabs my arm. I look back at him.

"I'll sit in the middle." He says and pulls me back.

I was confused because if Jeonghan sits in the middle it means he sits beside Joshua and I thought they hadn't made up yet. I decided not think to much about it and just let Jeonghan do what he wants.

I sat down and closed the door. I noticed Joshua was already in the van and that him and Jeonghan were talking.

"I thought you guys hadn't made up yet." I whispered in Jeonghan ear.

"We haven't." He said out loud.

I stared at him and he just shrugged, returning to his conversion with Joshua.

I leaned back in my seat and after a few seconds felt hands on my shoulders. I looked back to see Wonwoo looking at me. He came up to my ear.

"How's your relationship with Jeonghan going?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I said to him. I thought Wonwoo or Mingyu might find out on their own but I'm still denying it.

"Whatever you say hyung." Wonwoo said sitting back in his seat.

"The other car in leaving." Jun said and I turned to see he was right.

"Our manager probably has stuff to do inside. We'll leave soon." I said and turned back in my seat.

"But what if Mingyu, Dokyeom, and Seungkwan eat all the food?" Jun said sadly.

We all started laughing.

"I'm sure someone will make them save some for us." I said.

Everyone in the van started talking and fooling around with each other. After a few minutes, our manager came back.

"Alright, let's go." He said and we left. "We're only about 10 minutes behind the other van, maybe we can catch up to them."

As we drove everyone continued to talking and fooling around. After about 15 minutes I noticed we were stopped. We're a on a highway so this is defiantly weird.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Why are we stopped."

"I'm not sure. Maybe an accident." Our manager said.