Bonus Chapter (Smut)

S.coups's p.o.v.

I sat on the hotel room bed next to Jeonghan thinking about what my manager and I had talked about earlier.

"I just don't understand why he's suddenly snapping at me all the time." I told my manager, who had learned about Jeonghan and my's relationship recently. "I can't even sit close to him without him getting annoyed at me."

"Do you want me to be honest with you Seungcheol?" My manager asked and I nodded quickly. "Jeonghan is probably sexually frustrated and it's causing sexual tension between you two."

"Say what now?" I asked, taken aback by what he said. "Jeonghan's what?"

"When was the last time you two did something like that together?" My manager asked.

"I don't like months ago." I said and he stared at me. "We live in a dorm with 11 other people it's not always the easiest to be able to do stuff."

"My suggestion is to try and enjoy yourselves tonight." My manager told me. "However it is you decided to do that is up to you."

Could my manager be right?

I looked over at Jeonghan and saw he was playing some game on his phone.

"Hey." I said, wanting to get his attention but he just kept playing on his phone.

I sighed when I realized he wasn't going to stop playing his game.

I got fed up and grabbed Jeonghan's chin, smashing my lips into his but he quickly pulled away.

"What are you doing?" Jeonghan asked angrily, getting to go sit on the other bed. "I'm trying to play my game."

"You've barely kissed me at all this week." I complained. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Jeonghan said blankly before adding. "Just not in the mood."

"You're saying you haven't been in the mood for like 2 weeks?" I asked, surprised that that would really be the case. "Come on Jeonghan, tell me the truth."

"That is the truth." Jeonghan said blankly again. "I'm tired and don't feel up to it."

"Even though I want to?" I asked and Jeonghan just shrugged, making me sigh in frustration. "Do you remember when you realized I was taking cold showers?"

"Yeah, but why are you bringing that up now?" Jeonghan asked, still not looking away from his phone.

"I was so embarrassed but I really had no reason to be." I explained. "Being horny is something natural and people shouldn't feel embarrassed about it."

"Honestly, what the hell does this have to do with anything?" Jeonghan snapped at me, finally looking away from his phone. "Are you asking if I'm horny and just too embarrassed to tell you?"

"Kind of." I said biting my lower lip, afraid he'd really snap and start screaming at me.

Jeonghan stared at me for awhile. I noticed he was trying really hard not to look at my lips, which I was still bitting.

"You know what?" Jeonghan said, throwing his phone on the bed beside him and quickly standing up. "You're totally fucking right."

Jeonghan crossed the small space between the beds, sat on my crossed legs, and urgently pressed his lips against mine before I could even register what he said.

"Wait what?" I asked after pulling away from him.

"I'm been horny for past like two and half weeks and masturbating stopped cutting it. Everytime we were together I thought about how I wanted to have sex with you but I didn't want to say anything to you because I was embarrassed." Jeonghan said in a rush. "Can we please just have sex like right now?"

"You don't have to ask me twice." I said and grabbed Jeonghan by the neck, brought our lips together, and pulled him to the side so that he was laying on the bed and I was on top of him.

I pulled our lips away slightly and noticed Jeonghan was making weird noises. I then noticed how my hands were.

"Oh my god!" I yelled and pulled my hands away from his neck. "Was I choking you? I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." Jeonghan said breathlessly. "Keep doing it."

"What?!" I yelled.

"What?" Jeonghan said, faking confusion.

"Are you saying you just enjoyed being choked?" I asked. "Do you have other weird kinks I should know about?"

"I guess and I don't know. I didn't realize until just now that being choked was one of kinks." Jeonghan said, sounding slightly annoyed. "Can we just forget what happened and continue?"

"Just didn't realize you'd be so kinky." I said under my breath, obviously Jeonghan heard me though, and brought our lips back together.

"Maybe tonight we could discover some of your kinks?" Jeonghan whispered as I kissed his neck. "What do you think of that?"

"Who says I have any?" I said before trailing my kisses down to Jeonghan's collarbone.

"I'm sure I could find some." Jeonghan whispered in my ear, I knew one hundred percent that he was smirking as he continued. "Hm, daddy?"

My head shot up from where I had been creating a hickey on Jeonghan's collarbone and I stared at him with wide eyes. Jeonghan was just smirking, knowing exactly what he had done.

"No." I said and pointed a finger at him. "That is not one of my kinks."

"Are you sure?" Jeonghan said and bite his lip. "You don't want to be my daddy?"

It honestly was surprising how someone had just admitted to liking being choked could now make himself look so innocent. They way he was biting his lip and way his bangs slightly covered his eyes as he looked down. He looked like a child who had just been scolded. I couldn't tell whether to be turned on or off by his appearance.

"Stop looking like that." I said and Jeonghan pouted, making it worse. "You look like a child and it's making my dick confused."

Jeonghan laughed, or more giggled. "That's the point silly."

"I feel like the point of sex is the opposite." I said confused.

"No, not that." Jeonghan said, realizing I didn't understand what he meant. "The point is to look like young because if you're my daddy then I'm your baby."

"Okay, last time we had sex you had zero clue to what was happening." I said, wanting to get off the topic of my potential daddy kink. "What's changed?"

"I was horny for two and a half weeks." Jeonghan told me again. "I did some..., research."

"Okay well just forget about what you researched and let's just do this." I said and Jeonghan nodded. "Let me grab the stuff."

I hopped off the bed and went to my bag, pulling off my shirt as I did, and pulled out everything we'd need. As I made my way back to the bed I noticed Jeonghan had also taken off his shirt and had started undoing his pants.

"Impatient are we?" I asked as I climbed back on top of him. "Couldn't even wait for me to undress you?"

Jeonghan laughed and lifted his hands in surrender. "And you wonder why I think you might have a daddy knick?"

"If you don't stop talking about that I may just leave you like this." I said and rubbed my hand over his crotch, already knowing what I would find underneath. "I don't think you'd enjoy that, would you?"

"Neither would you," Jeonghan said, grabbing me in the same place I did him. "Now would you?"

"You've changed." I said and Jeonghan just smirked. "I like it."

With that the two of us practically attacked each other like we were animals.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
This came out weird than intended.

So I kinda forgot that I never uploaded this bonus chapter like I said I would. Also it was going to be uploaded last night but my wifi broke again (it does that a lot).

Hope you all enjoyed this bonus chapter!