Chapter 16: Promoting and Apologizes

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

"Jeonghan." A voice called.

I goraned, not wanting to be wake up.

"Come on, we have to get up." S.coups said.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head and realized I wasn't in my room. That's right, S.coups and I were in here yesterday. We must have fallen asleep.

"We fell asleep?" I questioned for no reason because obviously we did.

"It seems like it." S.coups said. "Now come, we have to start getting ready."

I put my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes again.

"Are the kids already up?" I spoke, still half asleep.

I heard S.coups laugh. "Yes, now come on you lazy butt. Get up."

"I don't want to." I groaned. "Just five more minutes."

I feel a kiss on my cheek and I open my eyes to see S.coups smiling at me.

Thinking I had won and was getting more time in bed, I closed my eyes again.

"Nope." S.coups said.

I opened my eye just as he pulled me to sit up on the bed.

"Whyyy?" I groaned.

"We need to get ready." S.coups said, continuing to pull on my arm.

I sighed in defeat. "I'm getting up so stop pulling me please."

S.coups stopped and wait for me to stand up.

"If you lay back down I may be tempted to break up you." S.coups teased.

"Is that all our relationship means to you?" I teased back while flopping back on the bed.

"Of course not but seriously, please get up." S.coups said.

"I am." I said getting out of the bed and walking over to stand in front of S.coups. "There."

"Good." S.coups said and pecked my lips. "Let's go and eat."

S.coups took ahold of my hand and I intertwined our fingers.

As we walked out to the kitchen I saw Joshua so I quickly pulled my hand away from S.coups. I don't think Joshua notcied.

"Hey, Joshua." I said quietly as S.coups and I walked up to him. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I don't know." Joshua spoke in a tired voice.

I wonder if he slept.

S.coups noticed that he wasn't and should't be part of the conversation so he left, heading for the kitchen.

"Why don't we talk after promotions?" I suggested. "I would say now but we have to get ready."

Joshua nodded. "I'd like that."

I smiled and he returned the gesture.

"I have to go eat." I said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah, see you." Joshua said as he walked off to wherever he was going before we talked.

I walked to the kitchen it search of my boyfriend.

He was in the kitchen, facing a counter with his back facing me.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey." I said as I did so.

"Oh, you scared me." S.coups said and put a hand on his chest. "Be careful. I could have burned myself on the toaster."