Chapter 29: Promoting Again

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

S.coups still hasn't told me what he and his brother talked about that night.

Every time I tried to ask him about it he says that we're to busy or something like that and that he'll tell me later but he still hasn't actually told me.

I'm determined to get him to tell me. I hoping I can get him to tell me today. We're starting promotions today so after today we'll be busy so I doubt he'll tell me after today.

"We have to corner him." I said to Joshua, who's be listening to my rant about S.coups this past while.

"I don't think you have to go that fair." Joshua said before laughing.

I stared at him and he stopped laughing. "It's been like a week since his brother called and he still won't tell me what the call was about."

"Maybe be doesn't want you to know?" Joshua suggested. "I'm sure he has a reason for not telling you."

"He told me he would tell me though." I explained. "Right after it happened."

"I don't know what to say then." Joshua sighed and went back to his phone.

"That's why we need to corner him!" I yelled and then noticed Joshua seemed upset. "Oh, sorry. Is this bothering you? I can stop talking to you about this."

"No, it's not that Jeonghan." He said. "I wouldn't want to listen to this whether I liked you or not."

"You ass!" I said and whacked his arm. "This is important."

"I don't think it is." Joshua joked and laughed. "Seriously though, why is this so important to you?"

"I don't know really." I said and sat down on the end of Joshua's bed. "I guess I don't want him to keep secrets from me. Plus he said he would tell me and he hasn't."

"I see your point." Joshua said. "If he said he'd tell you he should. Plus I get the not wanting him to have secrets."

"So will you help me corner him?" I asked with a smile.

"Kind of." Joshua said I gave him a confused look. "I'm not going to help you to literally shove him in a corner but I have an idea."

"What's that?" I questioned.

"When we're driving to our promotions today, make sure you sit beside him and I can always sit on the other side of him." Joshua started explaining. "Ask him then and if he says that he doesn't want other people to hear, tell him that the only other person that will hear would be me."

"Also, in the car he won't be able to run away." I said, now understanding Joshuas plan.

"Exactly." He said. "Good plan, isn't it?"

"It's a great plan!" I said, smiling. "Thank you Joshua."

"I'm glad I could help." He said, smiling as well. "How long until we leave?"

"An hour or so I think." I said, grabbing my phone to check the time. "Yeah a little over an hour."

"We should get ready then." Joshua said and we both looked down at our pajamas. "I don't think we can leave the dorm like this."

"Oh, no, we definitely can leave like this." I said sarcastically before getting up to find clothes. "What are you going to wear? We have to look nice."

"I don't know." Joshua said, getting up as well. "I'm sure I'll find something that looks decent."

I shrugged at Joshua's indifference and headed to the bathroom with my clothes to change and get ready.

Just over an hour later everyone was ready and we were getting into the vans to travel to our promotions.

Making sure I sat beside S.coups wasn't hard at all but getting Joshua to sit beside S.coups was a bit harder.

Between Joshua and I and some weird hand gestures to the other members, we were all in the van and Joshua was beside S.coups.

I waited until we had been driving for a minute or so before bringing it up.

"What was the phone call about?" I asked and watched S.coups's face for a reaction. "You told me you'd tell me like a week ago."

"Not right now." He said. "Other people will hear."

"Who? Joshua?" I asked, kind of annoyed. "I'd probably end up telling him anyway. He is my best friend after all."

S.coups sighed heavily and rubbbed his hands over his face. "Fine. If you want to know that badly, I'll tell you."

"Thank you." I said and waited for him to start.

"As you know, it was my brother who called." He said and I nodded. "Well apparently my mom told my dad and brothers about us and apparently my dad's really upset about it."

"Why did you take so long to tell me that?" I asked, confused. "That's not a big deal."

"Maybe but I knew what you'd say after I tell you this." S.coups said and paused. "My brother told me I should go home and talk to my dad."

"Yeah, you should." I said. "Explain why you didn't tell him."

"This is why I didn't tell you right away." S.coups said and sighed. "I'm not going home to talk to him."

"Well why not?" I asked, confused on why he doesn't want to go home. "He deserves to know why you were afraid to tell him."

"Yeah but my brothers have explained it to him and he's still upset." S.coups explained. "I don't have time to go home so I'm just going to call him."

"I get that you're annoyed by this but you can't be upset at your father." I said and S.coups looked at me with a weird look. "Think about it from your father's position. For whatever reason you didn't tell him he'd still feel upset. He's your father and you're his son."

"I get what you're trying to say." S.coups nodded. "I bet my dad feels like he's somehow failed because I wasn't able to tell him."

"See, now are you as upset at your dad?" I asked and S.coups shook his head. "Do you think you'll go see him now?"

"I don't know." S.coups said and sighed. "We are going to be busy so I'll tell you what I told my brother."

"Okay." I said and waited.

"I'll try to find time to go see him but if I can't, I'll just have to call him." He said and I gave him an unhappy look. "I'll try my best to find time, I promise, okay?"

"Alright, if you promise." I said and S.coups smiled, telling me he was being truthful. "Thank you for finally telling me."

"Thanks for telling me I was being irrational." He said. "There's been a lot going on lately and I haven't been thinking right."

"Everything will calm down soon enough." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. "Life will go back to normal."

"I really hope it does." S.coups said and laid his head on top of mine.

"Me too." Joshua said from the other side of S.coups.

"How much were you listening to?" S.coups asked, not moving to look at Joshua. "I don't overly care, I'm just curious."

"Not that much." He said. "I was paying more attention to my own problems."

"What wrong?" I asked pulled my head out from between S.coups's shoulder and head. "Are you okay?"

"It's nothing." Joshua said, waving me off.

I gave S.coups a worried look and he just shrugged.

What could be wrong with Joshua?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Idk what I'm doing with my life anymore.

I've been spending a lot of time with my friends lately and I have to go to the dentist today. :(

Hope you all enjoy this story!