Chapter 31: Going Home Again

S.coups's p.o.v.

I walked into the dorm and found Jeonghan sitting on the couch patiently.

"What are you doing still up?" I asked as he smiled. "You should have gone to bed."

"I wanted to wait to see what would happen." Jeonghan said and waited but I didn't say anything and the two of us just sat in silence. "What happened? Are you able to go?"

I sighed. "They weren't happy about it but I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Don't worry, I'll be back before you go to bed."

"Well that's good then." He said giving me a small smile. "I think it'll be good to talk to them in person."

"I wish I could have just called him." I said. "You're right though, it'll be good to talk in person."

"I'm going to miss you." Jeonghan said as he laid his head on my shoulder. "I know it will just be the one day but it'll be weird not to see you."

"Me too." I agreed. "I wish you could come with me. This does involve you too after all."

"That would involve telling the company about us." Jeonghan reminded me. "I don't know if that would be a good idea."

"They know about Mingyu and Wonwoo." I informed Jeonghan and he looked shocked. "Apparently the manager saw them together and ended telling the CEO."

"How did you find this out?" Jeonghan asked.

"The manager asked if we all knew about them." I told him. "Of course I told him we did."

"Even if the CEO is okay with Mingyu and Wonwoo's relationship, it doesn't mean that he'll be okay with the entire group dating each other." Jeonghan pointed out.

"We're not all dating each other." I said, confused.

"Close enough." Jeonghan said. "Mingyu and Wonwoo are dating, I'm fairly certain China line is, Seungkwan and Vernon are even if they tell me they aren't, it's pretty obvious, and then we have Joshua and Dokyeom cause we know what's happening there."

"You don't know about Hoshi and Woozi?" I asked.

"No, I didn't." Jeonghan said. "I knew Hoshi had liked Dokyeom but I didn't know he was now dating Woozi."

"You're right though." I said. "We are all dating each other. The only person who isn't dating someone is Dino."

"Good." Jeonghan said. "He's not allowed anyway."

"He's not a child Jeonghan." I said with a laugh. "He's 17."

"No, you're right. He's not a child. He's a baby." Jeonghan said rather seriously. "He'll be a baby until he's 30."

I laughed. "Whatever you say. Let's go to bed."

"That sounds like a good idea." Jeonghan said as we both slowly stood from the couch and walked like zombies to our room. "Shouldn't you change in pajamas?"

"I'm wearing track pants." I told him as we laid in bed. "They're close enough to pajamas."

Jeonghan just laughed quietly, probably not wanting to wake anyone else.

"Goodnight Jeonghan." I whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Sleep well."

He just hummed in response, already half asleep. He must have been really tired waiting up for me.

I smiled at the thought of him caring about me more than sleep and slowly drifted to sleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~