Chapter 11~ Jealousy looks Good on You

Tris POV

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologize to the boy I bumped into. It's the second day, and everyone's still trying to locate everything.

"No I wasn't looking where I was going.  No need to apologize." He says. I look up and an faced with a green eyed, jet black haired, handsome looking guy.

Now I know what you're thinking, I can't think of a guy that way when I have Tobias. I know that... But when a girl sees a cute guy she can't lie to herself. But that doesn't mean she can act on it, which is my case.

"I'm Spencer." The boy introduces. I blush realizing I may have stared to long.

"Tris." I say.

"Nice to meet you. What class do you have next?" He asks.

"Global Studies." I answer. "Me too, can you show me?" He asks.

"Of course!" I say and we start in that direction.

I point our classrooms I go to on my way, finding out that he shares some classes with me. We finally get to the classroom we were actually looking for and open the door.

Tobias is already in there and chatting with Uriah. His back turned to the door but Uriah can see me over his shoulder. He gets him to turn around to see me walking that way towards them, spencer behind me.

"Come on, you can sit by me." I tell Spencer and smiles to thank me.

"Hey boys." I say walking up to them and sitting down, next to Tobias. "This." I say gesturing to Spencer.

"Is Spencer." I finish and Uriah says hi. Tobias just looks between him and me.

"This is Uriah and Four." I say. "Four? That's different.." He comments and I know what's coming.

"Got a problem with it?" Tobias asks rudely.

"No.. I just.--" "Four." I say sternly.

He looks at me and give me that 'what' look.

I turn to Spencer, "Ignore him. He's like this, so don't take it personal." I say and he nods.

"You two together?" He asks leaning over.

I sigh, "Yeah."

"Oh, thought so. I was getting that look boyfriends give." He laughs and I smile knowing exactly what he means.

"Yeah, Four's a bit protective." I say sarcastically as that teacher walks in.

****

"You sure?" Tobias asks. He pulled me into a separate empty hallway during our lunch period.

"Yes Tobias. I'm pretty sure I know who my boyfriend is." I tell him, a hand on my hip.

"I just... you guys were..." "Were walking into class together. Chill." I say and start to walk off.

"Wait." Tobias says grabbing my wrist. I turn to look at him, his eyes plead in love.

"I just get protective of you, and sometimes I may get a little jealous." Tobias says and I smile a little.

"I hadn't noticed." I joke, and he rolls his eyes.

"It's just because I love you so much." He adds.

"Well... Jealousy doesn't look too bad on you." I admit and he laugh.

I stand on my tippy toes and press my lips gently to his.

It feels good to know that you have someone that loves you so much, And that they get jealous from time to time.

(A/N: I know it's a short chapter.... sorry. Will work on longer ones.)