The House Guest

CHAPTER 30: THE HOUSE GUEST

The Salvatore Boarding House

Damon didn't have many friends. In fact, he only had two friends that he had no romantic feelings for whatsoever. And Natalie was unlucky enough to be one of them. Which means that whenever Damon needed anything or needed to tell anything to anyone he'd have two options. And Natalie was his first option. Which annoyed her immensly. So that was why she ended up at the Salvatore Boarding house at 11AM sharp.

And when she didn't hear or see anyone she decided to focus her humane hearing so she could follow the sounds that would lead her to wherever she would find other loving beings.

A loud bang led her to run up the stairs. But she stopped as soon as she was at the top of the stairs as she remembered Elena's trip to the Salavtore's residence the night before, to which she never returned, making it possible that Stefan and Elena were making up for the interupption Elijah created.

Speaking of Elijah, Natalie still had no idea what always and forever was supposed to mean. She searched it up on Google but all that came up was some cheesy quotes that she doubted Elijah had anything to do with.

But, back at the Boarding House, Natalie decided that it was worth the risk of seeing Elena and Stefan eating each others faces if anything was going wrong.

And her surprise was huge when she noticed that it was two Elena Gilberts in one room. Meaning that one of them was the person who tortured her. And if she would guess she thought that the one who was Katherine Pierce was the one who said "It's getting really easy being you."

"How the hell did this happen?" Natalie asked, her eyes wide at the realization of who was there.

"Oh, you know, lying, scheming, the norm." Katherine shrugged, smirking at her former victim.

Natalie shook her head at the old vampire. "You're like school in July, Katherine, no class."

Katherine gave Natalie a not-amused look.

"What is she doing here?" Elena asked Damon, a sour look on her face as her doppelganger smirked at her discomfort.

"I'm guessing that's why you called me." Natalie stated, tilting her head as she glared at Katherine, although talking to Damon.

"Yes, and when we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon first answered Natalie's question before turning to Elena and explained everything he could with whay he knew.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked his brother, expecting him to have the answers to everything with the situation.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine spoke up, her lips tugging up into a natural smirk.

But Elena wasn't about to let Katherine have her joy of staying and giving them information they clearly needed. "I don't want you here," she said before turning to the Salvatores. "Get her out of here."

But Katherine wasn't very happy with that response."You need me, Elena. You all do."

"I beg to differ," Natalie commented, everyone's gazes turning to her questioningly. "What? I don't really want the person who tortured me to hang around us, but that might just be me."

"We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." Katherine glared at the brunette huntress.

"The only thing with it's head cut off will be you." Natalie threatened, taking a step forward, bu the Salvatore brothers grabbed each of her arms, pulling her back.