Chapter 3

I run into my room and quickly shower and change into a baggy red jumper (with a shirt underneath) and some white jeans with my red converse. I tie my long blonde hair in a pony tail and put on a small amount of makeup. I decide to run to Scott's house because I can't be bothered driving there. I walk up to the door of the McCall household and knock. Once I knock I hear Stiles shout 'Come in.' I walk into the house and go upstairs and walk into Scott's room. All of a sudden I see Stiles holding up a mass amount of chain.

"Wait you're not going to chain us up with those are you?"

"Of course I am. You two will be able to break through anything else I am able to buy."

I'm slightly worried about the damage I could cause to Stiles and Scott.

After a few more hours of planning we have a plan. Then the window to Scott's bedroom opens and in comes Derek. He looks at the chains sitting at Stiles' feet then his glare drifts to Stiles standing by the door, suddenly Derek has pushed Stiles against the wall and has his hand closing round Stiles' throat.

"What did I tell you Stiles don't get involved with this it's got nothing to do with you!"

Scott tries to push Derek off of Stiles but he's not strong enough. I realise that I could probably push Derek off of Stiles. I walk up to Derek and push him off Stiles, Stiles runs behind me while I stand my ground and look to Derek with a glare. Derek gets the message and steps back. He looks confused I can see it in his eyes. He doesn't know that Stiles is my cousin because I never told him.

"What the hell was that?" I question him. He looks at me.

"Look Kenz, I told him to keep his nose out of the supernatural. He has nothing to do with it"

"Derek if Stiles wants to get involved with the supernatural then leave him to it. He does what he thinks is right and right now he thinks that helping Scott and I through the full moon is the right thing to do."

"Scott did you cancel the game?" Derek's now talking to Scott

"No I told you I can do it"

Derek steps towards Scott and Scott steps back towards me. He knows he's strong but he must know that he isn't strong enough to fight Derek because he looks at me with a look that clearly states 'Help Me'. I walk up to Derek and tell him to leave and that if he stays then it'll only make things worse. He turns around after giving me one last glare and jumps out the window and goes back towards the woods while I watch him from the window.

"Wait Kenzie how do you know Derek?"

I turn around to see a very confused Stiles and Scott.

"Well when I used to live here before my mom moved me away from here I used to best friends with Cora, his younger sister. And when I met him we became close. But when I moved away I lost all contact with him and Cora. And then this morning I came across his house and then he appeared out of nowhere. I needed to ask him some question about the Alpha"

"What does he know?"

"Scott he doesn't know much about it, but maybe you should trust him. The Alpha needs a pack which consists of you and me. He's weak that's why he needs us. We're stronger in numbers, it makes the individual stronger."

"How do you know all this?"

"This is one of the things Derek does know and I also did my research"

"But why would an Alpha need two Betas isn't one enough?" Stiles questions

"Stiles the Alpha needs more than one Beta for the Strength part, how's your throat?"

"Well sore but I guess he wouldn't have let go of you didn't stop him. The guy really hates my guts"

When I stopped Derek from killing Stiles I detected a bit of Jealousy? He can't be Jealous of my cousin can he? I guess I'll have find out.

"Look I'll talk to Derek tomorrow but I think we all need to have a rest we've been at this for hours and I also need to look for a job."

Scott nods in agreement but Stiles looks at me his body language stating he's tired but his eyes say he's eager and wants to continue. I look at him my eyes telling him to get in that car before I drag his ass all the way there. He jumps into his Blue Jeep that I've heard of when I've spoken to my uncle on the phone and he told me that Stiles has had this crappy Jeep since he could drive and that they are inseparable.

"You still have this piece of shit?"

"Hey this Jeep isn't shit it's my life I love it"

"More than Lydia Martin?" I tease

He looks at me as if to say shut the hell up. So I stop teasing him as he pulls into the driveway.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey loves!

A/N: Who saw the season finale of S5a?

What the hell happened?

My question to sum up the whole episode.

Comment, Vote, Share

~ Megan 💞