Chapter 31

I'm now standing in the animal clinic. Holding down a shirtless, teenaged Werewolf, who's vomiting a yellow substance. That yellow substance being a rare form of Wolfsbane. 

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles shouts. 

He's holding Brett down to my right while Derek is to my left. I use all of my Werewolf strength to hold Brett down but seriously he's strong. 

"He was poisoned by a rare form of Wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton says correcting my theory of the rare Wolfsbane. 

"Hey. Kenzie? Derek? How 'bout, a little Werewolf strength?" Stiles demands. 

"Well we're not the only ones with Werewolf strength." Derek snaps. 

"If you don't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton tells us. 

"He's already dying. We need to do something, quickly." I reveal. 

Deaton gets closer to Brett's chest for the incision, but Stiles' grip fails as Brett's eyes glow yellow. Growling, Brett pushes us all back causing me to hit a wall. I half shift and am about to roar at him when Derek grabs my wrist making me shift back and pulls me back into him. As Brett is about to walk out the door Peter comes in out of nowhere and punches Brett, knocking him out cold. Peter looks to us and flashes his blue Werewolf eyes back to normal. 

"I guess I still have a little Werewolf strength myself" he comments with a smirk. 

"Yeah maybe more than a little" Derek says to him. 

"Hey Doc, I don't think he's breathing" Stiles comments as he and Deaton kneel down beside Brett. 

Deaton makes the incision in Brett's chest. Brett inhales deeply and a small cloud of yellow comes out of his chest. I look back to Derek and see three claw marks, obviously from Brett. Derek looks up at me and then Peter, then back down to the claw marks. I look down to see it heal ever so slowly. I suddenly hear speaking from Brett, he keeps repeating the same thing. 

"Three things cannot long be hidden. The Sun. The Moon. The Truth" 

I realise its Buddhist. I look to Derek and Peter and they share my expression. 

"Satomi" I say to them they nod. 

I know who Satomi is because I heard about her, she was bitten and learning control was anything but easy.

---------------

I'm sitting on the end of Derek's bed as he is pacing in front of me.

"Could you at least try to calm down? I can smell the tension on you" I say. 

"Sorry. I've got a lot on my mind" 

I remember what my uncle told me, 

"My Uncle told me about the school. Your sense of smell" 

He looks to me, then walks over and sits down next to me. 

"At first I thought Kate had taken something from my past, then something else happened" 

I realise, 

"You're losing your power. You're not healing as fast either"

I can sense the sadness from him so I take his hand. 

"I promise you that the next time I see Kate, I swear to God I will kill her."

I haven't told anyone this yet but I have gained a new skill, I cancover my scent and heartbeat, making me a master of hide and seek, I've hadthis skill since just after Aiden died, because I was alone a lot Iconcentrated a lot and I ended up one day not being able to hear my ownheartbeat or smell my scent no matter how hard I tried. I guess I should tellhim now "I've been able to cover my heartbeat and scent. I would be able tohide from anyone if I wanted. I found out about my new cool skill after Aidendied. I don't know what it was but I was alone for a while so I concentratedand then one day I couldn't hear my own heartbeat or smell my scent" I've heardthat this particular skill is very hard to achieve for Born Werewolves so forBitten Werewolves it's nearly impossible and not many Werewolves have achievedit.