Chapter 24 ~ Season 3b

Have you ever gotten the feeling like you were waiting for something for something to happen? Like waiting for school to end? Or waiting for your favourite movie to start? That's how I feel right now. It's been three weeks since I last saw Derek and strangely Peter too. And in those past three weeks a lot has happened to Stiles, Scott and Allison. Stiles is having nightmares and trouble reading. Scott is too scared to shift into an Alpha and Allison is seeing her dead aunt.

I wake up hearing the same thing I've been hearing for the past few weeks. Stiles screaming. I run into his room and see him screaming in his bed I run to the bed and hug him shouting his name. He fights against my grip but soon comes round. 

"Stiles! Stiles, it's okay. It's me!" he stops screaming and looks round to see me, he's breathing heavy "Stiles, you're not dreaming anymore. I promise" 

I look to the door to see my Uncle "If I'm not dreaming then prove it" I look back to Stiles. I feel saddened, that's exactly what I said to Derek after he came back from the 'Dead' I miss him were the hell is he? I hold up my hands. 

"In dreams you can't count your fingers, okay? Count with me" 

He looks to my fingers. I lift up the first one, 

"One" Second one, 

"Two" Third one, 

"Three" 

And so on up to ten. He starts breathing faster. 

"Stiles look at me don't panic. You're not the only one who went through this remember? I'm going to be there for you just like you were there for me" 

He nods and starts crying I pull him in for a hug and rub his back in comfort. My Uncle has come over at this point and is sitting at the end of the bed. I get up but Stiles closes his hand round my wrist. 

"Please, stay" 

I nod and sit on the bed next to him. Oh my god it sounds like we're lovers jeez! I sit with him until he falls asleep again. I get up and kiss his forehead (Friendly reminder he's the closest thing I've got to a brother!) I leave his room and shut the door, my Uncle stops me before I go into my room. 

"Thank you for that" 

"It's okay. He did the same for me and so did you I'm going to help him and you through this" 

He nods and I know he's going to ask a question so I brace myself for it. 

"Just one more thing. How long have you been dating Derek Hale?" 

I look him in the eyes. 

"For a while now" 

"How long's a while?" 

"Since I came back" 

He looks at me in alarm. 

"So you were dating him when he was a wanted fugitive?" 

"He didn't do it remember what I told you? It was the Alpha and plus he was exonerated"

He nods 

"I saw you watching us from the window a few weeks ago. So you can't exactly go questioning me" 

I say laughing as his face changes to a look that clearly states 'Oh' I laugh at his expression 

"Goodnight" He laughs and kisses my forehead (Again friendly reminder. My Uncle is basically my father) 

I walk into my room and go straight to the window. I open it and go onto the roof and look up to the stars wondering where the hell Derek and Peter are. But mainly Derek. I don't give a damn what happens to Peter really. I get off of the roof and go back into my room and go to sleep. I wake up and go to the bathroom and take a long shower and then get ready for the day ahead of me, I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and then put on a floaty nude top. I pull my hair back into its basic ponytail and put on a small amount of make-up and put on a pair of nude pumps. I decide to go out the front door this time. I walk down to see Stiles is still here.