Chapter 19

We are currently in the animal clinic filling up a bath tub with ice, when I say we I mean me, Derek, Scott and Stiles while Deaton is currently taking to Isaac about what will happen. Once we're done Isaac walks up to the bath and puts his hand in it and then jerks it back.

"How slow does his heartbeat need to be?" I ask while looking to Deaton

"Very slow"

"And how slow is very slow?" Derek asks.

"Almost dead"

I nod and turn and take off my jacket. Isaac takes his shirt off and gets in the bath. I lean over him and Scott is to my right and Derek is to my left after Deaton tells us to push Isaac under I push his head and Derek and Scott get his shoulders. Isaac fights us but eventually stops and floats to the top.

"Now remember only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out"

Deaton starts talking to Isaac and bizarrely Isaac talks back. I don't listen to the conversation until I hear Derek shouting at Isaac and then I hear Isaac say,

"I've found a body... it's... it's Erica!"

Isaac jerks awake and gets out and wraps a towel around himself. I put my hoodie round him to give him extra warmth

"It's a Beacon hills national bank. That's where they're being held!"

We all look at him

"What?"

"You don't remember what you said straight before you came out do you?" Stiles looks to Isaac and he shakes his head

Before any of them can answer I say,

"You said that when they tossed you in a cupboard you found a body and you said that the body was Erica"

Derek starts pacing

"She's not dead she can't be."

He looks to me and shakes his head as Stiles speaks

"Isaac said that he saw a body and it was Erica. It doesn't leave much room for interpretation."

Derek looks to me and I nod,

"He's right."

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asks,

"Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle, the one who saved you." Scott says to Isaac.

"No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was" Isaac replies.

"What if that's how Erica died? They pinned them against each other during the full moon and see which one survives. It's like Werewolf thunder dome." Stiles says.

"Then we get them out. Tonight." Derek says.

"Be smart about this Derek. You can't just go storming in there."

"If Isaac got in, so can we."

"But he didn't get in through a vault door, did he?"

"We need a plan." Scott says.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?" Derek asks.

"I think somebody already did. 'Beacon Hill's First National Bank closes its doors three months after vault robbery.' Doesn't say how but it probably won't take long to find out."

"How long?" Derek asks.

"It's the internet Derek."

Derek raises his eyebrows, unimpressed.