Chapter 18 - Season 3a

Stiles, Scott and I are currently standing in a tattoo parlour. Scott wanted a tattoo so he dragged Stiles and I here with him.

"Boy. Good thing you drew me a picture." Scott smiles at the guy.

"Hey Scott."

Scott looks to Stiles from the seat while I look at him from where I'm currently standing at a table looking at the array of tattoos.

"Sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles flips a piece of paper in the book to show a lizard guy that looks exactly like the Kanima.

Scott and I give him an 'Are-you-serious' look.

"Too soon? Yeah... I don't know man, are you sure about this? I mean these things are pretty permanent."

"I'm not changing my mind."

"Okay. But why two bands?" Stiles questions

"I just like it."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning or something?"

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott defends,

"I don't think that's..."

"He's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word tatau means to leave a mark, like a... right of passage."

"Yeah you see. He gets it."

"He's covered in tattoos Scott. Literally." Stiles points out.

"Okay, you ready?" Scott nods,

"You ain't got any problems with needles do you?"

"Nope."

The guy starts to tattoo Scott's skin.

"I get a little squeamish though..." Stiles faints.

"I got him." I state.

---------------------------

We get into the jeep, Stiles has an ice-pack on his head. Suddenly Scott starts groaning.

"You okay?"

"It kind of burns." Scott tells us,

"Yes. You just had your skin stabbed about a hundred thousand times... with a needle."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Scott groans in pain louder.

"No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this... I gotta take this thing off." Scott says referring to the gauze.

"No, no Scott. I don't think... Scott, please Scott." Stiles pleads.

Scott unravels the gauze just in time to see the tattoo heal.

"Whoa, whoa." Stiles says.

"Ah no. What?! Come on." Scott whines.

"It healed."

"Thank god. I hated it." Stiles says.

Scott shoots him a glare.

"Sorry."

--------------------------

"No, we agreed to give each other the summer. No texts, no calls." Scott says,

"So how do you know she's going to be back at school then?" I question.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all."

My gaze drifts out the window and I see Lydia and Allison. Uh oh.

"I think she is." Stiles says causing Scott to look at him. "I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like one hundred percent." Stiles continues.