Chapter 24

Tanner's POV

A couple weeks have passed and the love triangle with me, Dean and Wake has been going pretty good! I've been getting a lot of ring time, of course I haven't been wrestling but I've been cutting promos and being ringside with Dean and occasionally Wade. The only thing that hasn't been great is that I've been having arguments with Oli, they're not big arguments they're just little comments that he's been saying about me and Dean and how we shouldn't be together but he couldn't be more wrong because everything is perfect.

Dean's POV

"Oh come on, Dean, you really don't see it?" Tiana said to me.

"No I really don't see it" I replied.

"There's obviously something going on between them," she said, "there's something going on between my fucktard of a fiancee and your girlfriend. It's obvious"

"No there fucking isn't. Okay? Tanner loves me, not Wade" I replied getting angry.

"Well if you wanna tell yourself that..." she said rolling her eyes.

"Why don't you just leave it okay? You're beginning to sound like mum!" I shouted at her.

She didn't react. Just sat there with her elbows on her knees with her hands hanging. I kept staring at her waiting for a response but there wasn't one for a while.

"Get out Dean, get out and don't come back" she finally said.

"Happily" I shouted and slammed the door.

It probably wasn't the best move I could've made but it was the one I thought was ideal at the time and I wasn't thinking. Everything was going through my mind, I decided to try and block it all out. And what's the best thing to do that job? Beer. I pulled into the closest bar and drank my troubles away. It wasn't until the bartender told me that it's probably best that I go home, normally I wouldn't listen but this time I did.

I stumbled through the door and Tanner was sitting watching TV. I had to ask her, I just had to.

"I know there's something going on between you two" I slurred, spitting a bit.

"What?" she asked confused.

"I know that you two have been getting together behind my back! Don't even deny it" I replied.

"Dean, I don't know what you're talking about"

"Yes you do"

"Okay, please don't be mad okay, we hooked up once and that was it, it was just once. Please don't be mad at Roman, he's your best-"

"Roman? You've been hooking up with Roman?!" I shouted it this time, I could feel myself sobering up but I still felt the urge to shout.

"I'm sorry Dean. It was only once..well twice..but it's over" she replied getting tears in her eyes.

"Just leave" I said looking away from her.

And then she just left.