Chapter 5

Tanner's POV

Chris had no right to be that rude to Dean. Yeah he's not the nicest person and he's not the kindest person but he was being nice to Chris and he just threw it all back in his face. The nerve of that guy.

We got back to Dean's and I just broke down, it was an angry cry. Dean hugged me close and gently stroked my hair, I buried my head in his neck. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I thought of leaving it but it might've been my mum so I looked. But I was wrong. It was Chris. I tutted under my breath and rolled my eyes. I decided to open it to see what he had to say.

"Tanner I'm so sorry. If you want me gone I'll go. You just have to say the word and I'm gone. I'm sorry"

'Who's that sunshine?' Dean asked, tucking my hair behind my ear.

'Just Chris, he's apologising but I want him out of the house and out of my life, he's pushed me for the last time, I'll tell him now' I explained.

Dean nodded and didn't argue with me. I text him back telling him that I want him out by tomorrow and that we're over. I just want to focus on me and Dean because he is all I care about. I also text Natalya to tell her that I want to meet with her and she said she'd be over in half an hour so me and Dean just cuddled in that time. There was a knock at the door and Dean got up and opened it. It was Natalya obviously, she hugged me really tightly and told me to tell her everything.

Natalya is a WWE Diva but she doesn't mix me with the WWE because I don't want to be in the spotlight, that's why I've never been to a live show with her before. She's been my best friend for years and even though I'm a lot younger than she is we click straight away. She's 32 and I'm only 20, Dean's 28 so he's older too. I treat her like my big sister and she treats me like her little sister. She's the one who got me into make up, she's the one who got me into liking WWE and she's the one who helps me out with fashion disasters.

'What a bastard!' Natalya cried as I told her what happened.

'I know right, I've asked him to move out. I don't want anything to do with him anymore' I replied.

'Damn right, gosh that's terrible Tan' she answered.

'That's why he's gone' I said to her, wiping the tear that escaped my eye.

'Oh come here sweetie' she pulled me into a hug and rocked me back and forth, 'ay its okay Tan, you've got Dean now'

I sniffled and smiled at her. She said she had to get back to TJ, her husband.

'Love you Natty' I smiled, waving her goodbye.

'Love you too Tan' she replied, blowing a kiss.

Dean snuck up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders and breathed on my neck. I closed the door and sat on the sofa and Dean followed.

'Dean, there's something I need to tell you' I told him, 'I'm pregnant, and I'm not sure if its yours or Chris's'