Chapter 25

Tanners POV

I knew that sleeping with Roman would be a bad Idea. I just can't stay away from him, something about him, I don't know if it's his presence or the way he makes me feel but something about him pulls me in. And now Dean knows. Everything's falling apart.

It was late so I called the only person that I knew would be awake. Roman. He picked up on the first ring like he always does with me.

"Hey Roman, you're not busy are you?" I asked nervously.

"What, no I'm not busy why?" he asked anxiously.

"I was wondering if you could come and pick me up? I know it's late and you're probably tired but I literally have nowhere else to go" I asked.

"O...of course I can. Where are you?" I could hear the worriedness in his voice.

"Thank you so much, I'm sitting on the curb outside Dean's" I replied, trying to make it sound like a big deal.

"Okay I'm on my way. Stay where you are I'll be there in about 15 minutes" he replied and put the phone down.

Roman's POV

Right, okay, Tanner needs picking up, would she mind the fact that I've got a girl here? Or should I drop the girl off at hers and then go pick Tanner up? Which would be safest...drop Lexi off and pick Tanner up. Okay.

"Lexi do you mind if I drop you off tonight? I'm not feeling very well" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, that's fine Rommy. But I thought we were gonna go see Moxley tomorrow?" she asked fluttering her eyebrows at me.

Lexi is a prostitute, I'm not going to lie. Back when Dean was Jon Moxley Lexi was his bitch. And any man would fall for her. She's got long blonde hair, pink plumped lips, huge tits and a huge arse to match. She has long thin legs and a body to die for. I've definitely fallen for her. But she's not the kind of girl that you'd be confident to admit your love to. To be honest, I don't think I could ever be in love with her but I could definitely love her. Tanner is the one I'm in love with and I've made myself very clear that she is the one. After all this time I'm still hung up on her.

I dropped Lexi off at her place and told her I'd ring her, which I probably won't tonight because Tanner will be coming but we'll see. When I got to Dean's, Tanner was still sitting on the curb with her face in her hands. She looked up just as I pulled up next to her. I got out of the car and gave her a long tight hug.

"C'mon get in. You're freezing" I said opening her door.

She climbed in the car, put her seatbelt on and turned up the radio. Quite clearly she didn't want to talk about it and I respected her decision. She thanked me as we stopped outside my house and that was the first time she had spoken to me. Once we got in the house she sat on my sofa staring at the floor.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Dean knows about us" she said blankly "You know, the two times we hooked up"

"What...how?" I asked dumbfounded.

"He was drunk and going on about him knowing that there was something going on between us and he seemed really surprised when I said about you so I don't know if it was you that he knew about" she explained quickly "but you're the only other guy I've been with whilst dating Dean which is still bad I know and I regret it so much no offence but he asked me to leave and I couldn't stay there because he was angry and drunk and I was scared"

"He didn't hurt you did he?" he asked really worriedly.

"No, no. He never touched me" she tried sniffling.

"How did be find out?" I asked confused.

"I really don't know" she replied.

"Well you can stay here for as long as you want. You know where the bedroom is and I'll stay in the spare" I explained.

"Thank you but you don't have to sleep in the spare, I will" she replied innocently.

"No I honestly don't mind. And plus my bed is more comfy and I want you to have a good nights rest" I replied.

She smiled and thanked me and went off to bed. I lent her a big shirt and she looked so adorable in it. I just wanted to snuggle up in that bed with her but instead I was stuck in the cold spare room.