Chapter 17

Firstly, thank you soooo much for the 1.11k reads!!! Holy crap didn't think this story would be so popular and liked. So thank you!!!!

My phone started ringing and it was Nattie. We were still at Tiana's and I was getting extremely bored listening to them three talking. I answered the call and walked into the kitchen to talk to her.

'Hey Nattie' I said to her.

'Hey darling. Do you want to come to mine for dinner?' She asked.

'Of course I'd love to! When?' I asked back.

'Like now? I can come pick you up if you want' she replied and I could tell by the sound of her voice that she had a smile on her face.

'Definitely. I'm not at home though, I'm at Dean's sisters'

'Oh okay well if you text me the address I'll find you' she laughed a little.

'Okay. I'll text you the details. Love ya girly' I replied putting the phone down.

I texted her the details and Dean came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind. I looked up at him and he had a huge smirk on his face.

'Nattie is going to come and pick me up and take me to hers if that's okay?' I asked, not that I really needed to ask for permission.

'Did you want me to come with you?' He asked.

'No no, you enjoy some time with your sister. I'll be fine I promise' I replied.

'I just worry about you Tanner' he said.

'Yeah I know Dean but I'm a big girl I can handle the "real world", I love you and I appreciate you worrying' I said, 'but sometimes I need a little space y'know?'

'Fine, that's fine' he replied putting his hands up in surrender with a little bit of annoyance in his voice and walked back into the living room.

Why the fuck did he just react like that? Its not like I'm telling him to leave me alone I just said I need some space sometimes. I walked back into the living room and said goodbye to Tiana and Wade. I didn't want to ignore Dean but I couldn't act like everything was okay so I just ignored him. The air was strange, it wasn't warm like before now it had a harsh wind. I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind and Dean's soft raspy voice in my ear.

'I'm sorry, I love you so much' he whispered and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked back inside.

I didn't even get a chance to say I love you back.