Chapter 2

I walked out of the room and reunited with my family again.

'Oh Tanner, where were you?' My mum worriedly asked.

'Oh um, just met a friend and started talking to her, nothing to worry about mum' I stuttered, struggling to find a believable answer.

She looked at me weirdly as if she didn't believe me but she let it slide. The car was the other side of the car park. Eventually we found it and the last thing I remember was climbing in.

The next morning I woke up next to Chris in my bed.

'Morning beautiful' he whispered.

'Good morning' I answered stretching.

Chris got up and walked downstairs and I instantly looked at my phone, because I always do. I noticed I got a text from someone, it said:

"Hi Tanner, its Dean. Just wondering if you're free today at about 4pm?? Let me know :))"

Immediately, I text him back:

"Hey Dean, yeah I'm free today. Where do you want to meet?"

He replied instantly:

"Meet at Costas?"

I replied:

"Great :))"

I got out of bed and did my normal routine. Looked at the clock and it said it was 10:30am. Chris is going to work at 3 so he won't know that I'm meeting with Dean which is pretty convenient.

The time today is just flying by because all I'm thinking about is Dean and his blue eyes. I think the reason why I never liked him before is because he was so violent and angry but now that I've seen the calm relaxed Dean Ambrose, I feel different. I actually think he could care about things and actually think about things. A part of me says he's mental and crazy, but the other half says he's sweet and kind. I don't know which to listen to. Its like the devil and the angel.

Before I knew it, it was 3:30 and I had to get dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans and a Pikachu T-shirt. I did my eye make up and tied my black hair into a high pony tail, I slipped on a pair of black converse and checked myself in the mirror. I said bye to my mum and set off to meet Dean. Many thoughts were running through my head, will he like me, will he be nice, will he like what I'm wearing. These things shouldn't bother me because I'm with Chris but I am starting to like Dean. Things are getting confusing.