Chapter 26

HEY GUYS I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN OVER A YEAR I JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME OR INSPIRATION TO DO SO BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL KEEP UPLOADING MORE OFTEN NOW

AGAIN I'M SO SORRY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback to when Dean and Tanner first got together

Tanner's POV

'So, you and Dean huh?' Nattie said to me raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah! Me and Dean, Dean and me' I replied taking a spoonful of cereal, 'we like each other and I enjoy his company, he's funny, gorgeous and kind. I really like him'

'Well as long as you're careful' she said to me looking away.

'I'm sorry?' I answered after a few moments.

'Oh uh..' she replied adjusting herself in the seat, I stared at her for a few seconds 'just...you know, you're a good girl and you think he's a good boy, but he's really not. It may seem like his lips are dripping honey but he will sting you like a bee. He's no sunshine' she said 'I can tell what you're thinking about, you're thinking about a beautiful future with him with happiness and glee but he'll leave you crying with your heart in the dirt. I know you think you know him but its just a matter of time, he's no good. You have a heart of gold, you're the smartest and most beautiful girl I know and I just don't want you to get hurt, you need a man who will stand by you and a man who wont lose his temper over the smallest little things. You deserve much better than him, but that's just my opinion.

I sat there speechless for a few minutes and I thought about it. He makes me so happy so I shouldn't care what Nattie says about him. He's my boyfriend and he makes me feel special and I have so much fun with hum. That's all that matters.

Back to present

I often think back to that conversation I had with Nattie and never in my life would I have thought that I would be the bad guy. I am the bee and I stung Dean. Its a horrible feeling.