Chapter 8

Its been 5 weeks and it still hasn't sunk in that I'm going to be a mum, hell it's barely sunk in that I'm dating Dean Ambrose. Although things are getting stressful what with the baby coming and Chris sticking his big nose in other peoples business where it doesn't belong. But its nothing we can't handle. The thing that worries me the most is that Oli won't accept Dean, whenever he's around he goes into the next room or when Dean tries to talk to him its just a one word answer. I told Dean that he's just got to get used to him but what if he doesn't? What if he does his best to break us up? The other day we were round mine and my mum asked Dean if she was going to meet Dean's mum and dad and he panicked and struggled to find an answer. All he said was that they don't live around here but I could see it in his eyes that that was not the reason. I must find out.

'Hey sweetie' I said as I sat down next to Dean on the couch.

'What's up sunshine?' He replied looking at me.

'Oh nothing I just wanted to ask you something' well here goes nothing 'you know the other day when my mum asked if we were going to meet your parents?'

He shifted in his seat uncomfortably, and sighed a little. He looked at me and I could tell that he knew what was coming.

'Why did you lie to her?' I asked looking into his eyes.

'What? I didn't lie to her, I just didn't tell her the whole story' he replied, looking away from me. I placed my hand in his hand and he turned so he was fully facing me 'okay, well when I was younger I was really poor, it was just me and my mum, my dad left us and was in prison'

I looked at him and already he had tears in his eyes. I had no idea he has this past, he's never brought it up before, well to be honest I don't blame him.

'My mum had to work 24/7 which means I didn't really have clean clothes or that much food. Every time I came home from school, there were grown men who would beat me up if I didn't do what they said and I got beaten up multiple times because I was a cocky kid' he tried to laugh but instead he looked down at the floor and heavily exhaled.

I put my hand on his knee and he quickly wiped his eyes looked up at me and pretended he was fine. He got up and walked into the bathroom, I heard a clatter but it was just the soap bottles. After that he walked out the door with his keys and coat, I guess he just needed some air.