Chapter 14

Dean's POV

I just finished my match against that no good Fandango and lost which means I'm not in the best of moods when AJ decided to come and bother me.

'Hey lover boy' she said, stroking my bicep and doing this weird thing with her eyes (trying to be sexy).

'Don't fuck with me, AJ' I said angrily.

'Why? You know you want me' she flirted.

'I don't, I have Tanner'

'Does she look at you the way I do? Does she get the same rush I do when you're around me? I can't stand the thought of her being with you and kissing you. Maybe I'm crazy but this is more than a crush for me'

'Yeah not for me so back off' I could feel my anger rising and I couldn't express it without hurting her.

'Tell me Dean, does she kiss like I do?' She lowered her voice as she got closer and she played with my hair.

Slowly she leaned forward and her lips gently brushed mine, she brought her body closer and kissed me more passionately. She climbed onto my lap and ran her fingers through my hair. Suddenly it struck me what she was doing. I pulled away and pushed her back slightly.

'What the fuck AJ?!' I shouted.

I stood up making her fall on her arse. I hit the wall with my fist and pulled my hair in frustration. I looked at her and she was looking at me scared.

'Get out, just get out' I quiet and angry.

She quickly got herself together and ran out of my locker room, I kicked the chair I was sitting on and tapped my shoulder angrily. What just happened, I asked myself. My phone vibrated so I picked it up and it was Tiana. She said:

Hey, can you come over some time today please?xxxx

I replied with:

Of course baby, I'll be right over xxxx