Chapter 16

Firstly, I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! Times are hectic so sorry! Anyways! I hope you like it :)

Dean's POV

I drove down to Tiana's after she texted me. She opened the door and I saw the mascara lines down her face from where she had been crying but she looked happy. Once she saw it was me she rushed over to me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and we walked in her house.

'What happened Tia?' I asked her.

'Wade asked me to marry him!' she replied smiling from left to right.

Tiana is my little sister and the fact that Wade (Barrett) proposed to her was amazing news. They've been dating for about 3 years and finally he popped the question. I'm not over on him, but I try for my baby sister. Of course, not for my own pleasure. Someone walked through the door behind me and a pure British accent filled the room.

'Hey darling,' he said and then saw me 'oh hey Dean'

'You alright mate?' I asked trying to be polite.

'Yeah not bad thanks, how are you?' He responded.

'I'm alright thanks. So you popped the question ay' I said to him raising an eyebrow and smiling.

'Yeah. Suppose I had to sometime' he chuckled.

He walked away into a room and shut the door behind him. Tiana got up from her seat and made us a cup of tea each while we caught up with each other.

'How's Tanner?' She asked.

'Yeah she's good, do you want to meet her?' I replied.

'Of course I do!' She responded a little excited.

I pulled out my phone and texted her:

Hey sunshine, I'm at my sister's, do you wanna meet her?xxxx

She texted back:

Oh yeah, of course. Like now?xxxx

I replied:

Yeah, I'll come pick you up now xxxx

Tanner's POV

After it happened I instantly felt guilty and I really should not have done it. Roman shouldn't have taken advantage of me in my fragile state.

'Oh my god Roman, you have to leave, like right now' I said to him gathering his clothes.

'Why? Hey, slow down Tanner' he replied, leaning in for a kiss.

'No stop!' I said loudly.

I pushed him away and threw his clothes at him. I closed my dressing gown over my half naked body and crossed my arms.

'What's the matter Tanner?' He asked putting his shirt on.

'This shouldn't have happened, we shouldn't, I don't know what to do. I just cheated on the one person I've ever really loved. You took advantage of me you bastard' I explained and stuttered.

'Okay I'll leave, we can pretend like this never happened. And I'll pretend like I didn't enjoy it' he winked.

I made a disgusted noise in the back of my throat, 'shut up and get out of my house' I raised my voice at him.

He left after that, I dressed myself and looked at myself in the mirror. I was utterly disgusted with myself. I can't believe I let him do that. I did enjoy it but that's not the point. I don't know what I'd do if Dean found out, more importantly I don't know what he'd do. Roman told me that he's liked me from the moment he saw me, back when we were in town that one time. Anyway, push it to the back of my mind and focus on meeting Dean's sister I thought to myself. Dean turned up outside and I jumped into the car.

'Hey sunshine,' he said kissing me on the cheek, 'are you okay?'

'Um, yeah, I need to tell you something later' I replied.

'Oh okay. Well my sister is excited to meet you' he said.

'I'm excited to meet her too' I responded.

We pulled up outside his sisters house and he helped me out the door. We walked up to her front door and Dean put his arm around my waist holding me close, protecting me from anything.

'Hey Dean. And you must be Tanner! Its so good to finally meet you! My name is Tiana' she explained and hugged me.

Ohhhhh, Tiana is his sister, I thought to myself. This makes a lot more sense now.

'Its nice to meet you Tiana' I replied hugging her back.

Dean led me into her house and they were talking about how Tiana's ex cheated on her with her best friend. That made me feel even worse. THE Wade Barrett came strutting in and sat next to Tiana. My inner fangirl tried to take over but I dialed it down as much as I could.

'Oh, Tanner. This is Wade. My fiancée' Tiana introduced.

'Hi Wade, I'm Tanner, Dean's girlfriend' I replied.

'Its nice to meet you Tanner' he said with his British accent.

Dean and his sister were having a conversation and me and Wade were having a conversation, Wade started to get closer to me intrigued with what I was saying when Dean put his arm around me and held me close to him. Reminding Wade not to get too close because I'm his. I liked it in a way because it shows he cares about me but sometimes it gets very frustrating.