Chapter 4

Its been a month since me and Dean first hung out and we've been hanging out at his place every day since then. Chris doesn't suspect a thing because I've been telling him I'm at my friends house, Natalya's, and because I said I'd kill her if she told him, she's been going along with the lie. She's the only one who knows about me and Dean anyway, I'd prefer to keep it that way.

I had just made myself a sandwich and I was home alone. The door bell rang and I jogged over the the door to open it. It was Dean, with a smug look on his face.

'Dean what are you doing here?' I said to him.

'What? Can I not come and see my girlfriend at her own house?' He replied.

'No you can't, anyone might come back at any minute'

I had told him this many times before but he just doesn't care. Its also coming up to 6pm and that's when Chris gets back home. He's going to get us both in trouble, because we're going to get caught. He walked over to me and hugged me. We're the perfect height for each other, my head is at his chest and when we hug I can hear his heart beating. He kissed the top on my head and rubbed circles with his thumb on my back, it tickled and I laughed a little bit.

'Look, you have to go. Chris will be home soon' I warned him.

'Oh well, may I watch some TV?' He asked.

'Umm, okay but only for a little bit, then you have to go. I need to eat my sandwich' I replied walking into the kitchen.

Dean's POV

I was flicking through the channels on Tanner's TV and the door slowly opened.

'Tanner?' Someone said, I couldn't see them because the door opens the other way.

The person walked in and closed the door, I presumed it was Chris. He scanned the room and his eyes landed directly onto me.

'Hey' I said and waved at him cheekily.

'W-who are you?' He stuttered.

I laughed and looked back at the TV. He walked away, keeping a close eye on me.

'Oh hey Chris' I heard Tanner say as he entered the kitchen.

Chris's POV

'Who the hell is that?' I whispered so he wouldn't hear me.

'Oh in the living room? That's Dean. He's my friend' she replied like it was no big deal.

'Well he looks like a lunatic' I replied.

'I'll introduce you' she walked into the living room and I followed her.

He sat on the couch in old scruffy jeans and a very inappropriate t-shirt, his hair was messy and he looked rather rude.

'Dean, this is Chris, Chris this is Dean' she looked back and forth at us both smiling.

'Nice to meet you' he said to me handing his hand out for me to shake.

'Alright' I didn't shake his hand, I just walked away.

Tanner followed me and grabbed my shoulder back.

'What was that Chris?' She asked angrily.

'What is that?' I asked, meaning Dean.

'He is my friend, I can't believe you were so rude to him!' She replied, getting angry at me.

'Don't get angry at me, you're the one who brought a tramp back to our house!'

'Look Chris, its not your house, it's my house, you just stay here, and I don't even want you here anymore'

She pushed past me and said something to Dean, and before I knew it they were gone. What's happened to her, she isn't the old Tanner I love, she's angry and frustrated all the time. If she really meant what she said then I'll leave and give her some space.