Chapter 3; Pizza, Harry Potter & Pillow Fights

"If you have crazy friends, you have everything."

~ Willy Merdiansyah

-

Third Person's P.O.V

-

    "Are you sure about this?" Will asked, a serious expression on his face.
    "Yes," replied Alice confidently.
    "Are you sure that you're sure?" asked Lewis, still chewing on his half-eaten pizza.
    "Yes, I'm sure," repeated Alice again, just as confident as before.
    "Are you sure that you're sur—" began Will.

    "I already said that I'm sure!" exclaimed Alice as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.
    "Fine, fine. Let's just start the dam marathon," announced Lewis, turning on the TV.

   After they had eaten dinner and cleaned up, Lewis decided to turn on the television and watch a movie. It just so happened that one of the channels was showing a Harry Potter marathon, with all eight movies.
    "Let's do this shiz," said Will, plopping down onto the white L-shaped couch as he adjusted his specs.

   "Language," scolded Alice, hitting him on the shoulder as she sat next to him.
    "Sorry, mother," replied Will, rolling his eyes.
    Alice laughed, playfully hitting him. "Oh, shut up."
    "If you two are finally done, let's start the marathon," said Lewis clicking on the 'Play' button on the remote, and sitting down on the white leather loveseat.
    Let the marathon begin, thought Alice.

****

   Half way into the marathon, Lewis got bored and started a pillow fight. At first he was just hitting Alice with one of the couch cushions, then Alice retaliated and hit him back with the throw pillow that she was hugging. But all hell broke lose when Will was hit in the face with Lewis's pillow.

    "This means war!" shouted Will, picking up the a fallen pillow.
    He then jumped onto the couch that they were sitting on and started whacking Lewis with the pillow. Alice shrieked as she was smacked in the face.

    "Oh, it's so on," screamed Alice, clutching the pillow in her hand and jumping onto the couch with the boys.
    They yelled and screamed, hitting each other with the pillows and cushions. Alice hit Lewis in the face and they all started jumping on the couch.
    "Pillow fight!" yelled Lewis, grabbing another pillow.

    "Arggghh!" yelled Will as Alice's pillow made contact with his face, making him lose his balance and fall off the couch.
    "Dogpile!" shouted Lewis jumping onto Will.
    Squealing, Alice jumped onto the boys hitting them with her pillow. All of a sudden she heard the sound of classical music playing.

    "Alright, whose phone is stabbing my back?" asked Will, holding out an iPhone.
    "It's mine, that's Kristin's ringtone," said Lewis, taking the phone from him, and getting up from under Alice.
    Lewis talked to his step-mother for a few minutes before hanging up.

    "What'd she call for?" asked Alice, running her hand through her tangled hair.
    "She called to tell me that my father's leaving the country for a business trip so the house is ours for the weekend," replied Lewis.
    "Awesome, so what now?" asked Will, getting up from the floor.
    Lewis glanced down at his watch. "Well, it's almost 5 am. Do you guys still wanna stay up?"

    "I'm kinda tired," answered Will, rubbing his eyes.
    "What about you, Alice?" asked Lewis.
    Alice replied to his question with a yawn.
    "Okay, then. Why don't you guys go and wash up?" suggested Lewis as he began picking up the fallen pillows.
    "Sounds like a plan," replied Alice, opening her bag and taking out her pajamas. "If you guys need me, I'll be in the guest bathroom on the thrid floor."

****

    Alice walked out of the bathroom, feeling slightly refreshed after a quick shower and with her teeth bushed. She walked up to the forth floor to find Lewis and Will already in the room. Lewis was nestled in a sleeping bag on the bottom bunk, his phone in his hand, and Will was seated on the top bunk with his right leg dangling off the bed.

    He wore a red tank top with black shorts while Lewis wore a T-shirt with an Xbox controller printed on it along with blue shorts.
    "Why are you on the bottom bunk?" asked Alice as she tied her hair into a messy braid.
    "Cause' Will called dibs on the top bunk while you were in the bathroom," explained Lewis.

    "So he gets the top bunk. Again," said Alice, rolling her eyes.
    "Yup. Here," said Will, swinging his legs onto the bed, and throwing Alice a blue sleeping bag.
    "Thanks," replied Alice, placing the sleeping bag onto the bed.
    Will yawns. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna turn in now," said Will, lying down on the bed, and pulling the covers up to his chin.

    "Me too," added Alice, snuggling into her sleeping bag for warmth.

     Lewis responded by looking up from his phone and saying, "Me three."
    "Goodnight, guys," whispered Will, taking his glasses off.
    "Goodnight," Alice whispered back.
    "G'night," chimed Lewis, placing his phone onto the bedside table.
    "Don't kick me this time," muttered Alice under her breath.

    "That was one time," stated Lewis.
    "Just shut up, and go to sleep," whisper-shouted Will.

****

    Meanwhile, far away, in another land, a tall brunette stood in front of a rushing waterfall. He peered into the waterfall looking not at his reflection, but at the image inside it. An image of a beautiful young girl sleeping, the girl's long, brown hair was tied up in a messy braid. Her chest rose with every inhale and her soft-looking lips parted ever-so-slightly with every exhale.

    She was curled up in a dark blue sleeping bag with a black zipper. But the girl was not alone in the room, oh no, she was far from alone. Above her, sleeping on the top bunk, was boy, snoring softly. And beside her, lay another person in a sleeping bag, another boy, with his messy black hair covering both his eyes.

    The girl stirred and murmured something under her breath, something about the boy next to her and kicking. The brunette stood at the waterfall with an impassive look on his face, studying the girl and her companions sleeping soundly together.
    "Is that the girl?" asked a voice from behind him.

    "Yes, Felix. That's the girl. Beautiful, isn't she?" said the brunette, although it sounded more like a statement than a question, looking at the other person with him.

    The boy, Felix had shaggy blond hair and a thin scar running down the side of his face. He glanced at the girl's features and nodded, silently agreeing with the other boy.
    "What's her name?" asked Felix.
    "Alice. And she'll soon be mine," replied the brunette, grinning.

    "What about her friends?" asked Felix, gesturing to the sleeping boys. "I've been watching them, they'll never let you take her."

    "I'll find a way to get her," replied the brunette, smirking. "After all, Peter Pan never fails..."

-

Vote, comment, rate, do whatever you want <3 xx

-

Edited: 20.11.2017