5-Luna vs Blackstar

In the pic is basically how Luna looks in wolf form (her eyes are still purple though).

****************************

The next morning, I got up and ate breakfast with the boys before getting ready and leaving for the academy. As we walked, Drake just had to open his big mouth.

"I wonder how our new friends are doing today."

I huffed in annoyance. "They may be your friends, but they aren't mine."

"Come on, Lulu. You're being too rude to them. You should be grateful that they've been so nice to you."

"Just give them time. If they knew what I was, they wouldn't like me anymore."

Drew then entered the conversation.

"But what if you're wrong, Luna? What if these people are different?"

"Then...I don't know."

It grew quiet as we arrived at the DWMA. Standing in front of the building was Blackstar and Tsubaki.

"Hey, Luna! I challenge you to a battle!"

I stopped and blinked a few times. "What?"

"I know you're a skilled meister, so I wanna battle you!"

"No."

I walked around him and entered the building. I heard his footsteps as he and Tsubaki ran after me.

"Come on! I know you must be afraid of losing to a big star like me, but I wanna battle!"

I heard Tsubaki say, "Leave her alone, Blackstar."

"Come on, Luna! Why won't you battle me?!"

"Because I don't feel like it."

I continued until I made it to class, being greeted by the others. I sat next to Kid again, since the twins didn't give me a choice.

Kid gave me a warm smile. "Hi, Luna."

"Hey."

Since Professor Stein had yet to get here, Blackstar once again came over to me.

"Are you afraid of losing? Is that why you won't fight me?"

I groaned. "Please, I could beat you any day. Now go away."

Kid looked confused and asked, "What's going on?"

Drake leaned around me and said, "Blackstar wants to battle Luna but she keeps turning him down."

"Oh, I see. Blackstar, are you really doing this stuff again? If she doesn't want to battle then leave her alone already."

I was surprised. Kid was sticking up for me? I was relieved when Stein came into the room, forcing Blackstar to take his seat across the room.

"Everyone take a seat. For class today, we will be discussing kishin and witches."

Thank Death, a real lesson today. I listened to Stein as he wrote stuff on the chalk board and talked about our mortal enemies.

I took a few notes on paper as I noticed Kid and Drew doing the same. Drake simply leaned back in his chair. Typical, he never was big on working.

After a short while, the twins passed a note to me. As I opened it, I noticed Kid and the twins glancing over to see what it said.

Fight me!

I looked across the room to see Blackstar grinning and giving me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and crumpled up the paper.