10-The Truth

About a week has passed by and nothing eventful has happened in the least. I wondered if Maple was even telling the truth about me seeing her sister again.

In the last few weeks, I have successfully done a few missions for Lord Death. I've also mastered the use of two new elements of magic. Fire and ice.

It was a late Friday night, I was sitting outside of Gallows Mansion under a tree behind the house. With the twins in weapon form, I practiced with a little magic.

Drake's gem color was red while Drew's gem color was a light blue, almost white color. A small flame floated over one palm while a shard of ice floated over the other. I'm really getting the hang of using two kinds of magic at once.

Kid's pov

I had just gotten a call from my father asking me to meet him in the Death Room. Since Liz and Patty had already gone to bed, I went out the back to see Luna sitting under a tree, practicing her magic.

I approached her and said, "Luna, my father has summoned me so I'll be back later."

She looked up at me. "Okay. See ya."

I summoned Beelzebub and took off toward the DWMA. Upon arriving, I had a strange feeling. I quickly dismissed it and went inside, heading straight to the Death Room.

"Hello, father. You summoned me?"

"Hey there, Kiddo! There's someone here I'd like for you to meet."

I looked over at the woman standing before me, narrowing my eyes slightly. I could immediately tell she wasn't a regular human, but instead, she was a witch.

Luna's pov

After Kid had flown away on his flying skateboard, I had melted the ice shard and let the flame disperse. Before I could get up, Drake suddenly spoke.

"Wait, I feel some kind of magic. Something I haven't felt before."

Drew then said, "I feel it too. Let's see if we can use it."

I watched as their gem colors slowly turned pitch black. I examined them for a moment.

"What kind of magic is this?"

Drew answered me. "We don't know."

"Just try using it, Lulu."

I sighed. "Alright, I just hope it's nothing dangerous."

I held my hands out and watched as the shadows around me gathered in one spot. I gasped as they formed a shape that emerged from the ground.

Now standing in front of me was a large wolf made from shadows with glowing red eyes (in the pic). I was afraid as it slowly approached me.

It suddenly nuzzled against me, causing me to sigh in relief. I stood up and looked at my twin weapons.

"Dark magic? How'd you guys learn to harness dark magic?"

I heard Drake answer me. "I don't know, we just kind of...felt it. How'd you learn to use it so quickly?"

I glanced back at the shadow wolf. "I have no idea. It just comes naturally, I guess. We've got to tell Lord Death about this."

The wolf allowed me to sit on its back. How handy, I can create my own transportation now. I held on and guided it as it ran through the empty streets.

Coming to a dead end, the wolf jumped up to the roof of a building before making its way down to the streets again. This was actually really fun, nothing can stop us.