27-What A Pest!

In the pic is Clyde's partner Kari.
****************************

Clyde's pov

Oh, Luna. I'm so sorry for what I put you through. I wish you knew how much I care for you. How much I...love you.

I'm not going to let her push me away. I just want to start things over with her.

"What are you going to do know, Clyde?"

I looked down at Kari, her brown, innocent eyes staring up at me. I had become a meister in hopes of finding Luna.

Kari knew how I felt about Luna, and happily supported me the whole way. She always rambled on about how cute and romantic it all was. Such a sweet, little girl.

Wait a minute, if Luna knows the son of Lord Death, then could that mean...? A grin spread across my lips.

"I'll tell you what we're going to do, Kari. We're going to join the DWMA."

Timeskip to the next day

Kari and I ate breakfast before heading to the DWMA. We had met with Lord Death yesterday, and luckily, he allowed us to join.

We headed to Class Crescent Moon, arriving before most other students. I sat down beside Kari as a girl with pigtails came over and greeted us.

"Hi, you must be new here. My name's Maka, that's my partner Soul over there."

She pointed to a white haired guy with pointy teeth that waved at us. I smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm Clyde. That's Kari."

Kari waved and smiled as Soul came over. Soon enough, we were met by a few other people. A shy, pink haired boy named Crona, a blue haired big mouth named Blackstar, and his black haired weapon, Tsubaki.

They all seemed pretty nice, so I decided to ask, "Any of you know Luna?"

Maka nodded. "Of course we do. She's our friend."

These must be some of the new friends Luna spoke of. "Luna and I were close friends when we were little. We grew up in the same town."

Blackstar yelled, "NO WAY!"

"It's true. But after a stupid mistake I made, Luna wants nothing to do with me now."

Soul simply said, "That's cold, dude."

Tsubaki smiled. "Well I hope you two can work things out so we can all be friends."

Maka nodded. "Yeah. You should probably ask Kid to help you. He's Luna's boyfriend."

My eyes widened as I blurted out, "B-Boyfriend?!"

My heart sank. I had no idea that was her boyfriend I met yesterday, I thought they were just friends.

Soul smirked at my expression. "Oh, I see. You like her, don't you?"

"H-How'd you...?"

"Come on, dude. That reaction just now gave it away."

Maka shook her head and sighed. "You've got a real problem. There's no way she'd pick you over Kid."

Crona finally spoke. "But maybe you could still be friends."

Kari looked at me sadly as if knowing what was going through my head. I...I can't accept this. I really love Luna.

Now I know how special she truly is to win over a reaper. Right at that moment, Luna, Kid, and what I assumed were their weapon partners entered the room.