15-Battle With The Wolf Witch

In the pic is Oakley.
****************************

After it got completely dark, I quietly left the room. I went to the twin's room, opening the door to see Drew reading a novel while Drake read a comic book.

They both looked at me in confusion and Drake asked, "Hey, Lulu. What's going on?"

"Guys, I need your help. Oakley is nearby."

They both stood with wide eyes. Drew asked, "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I saw her watching me from an alley today."

They said in unison. "Okay then, let's go."

They took their weapon forms and slipped over my hands. I quietly shut their door and made my way downstairs. As I reached for the front door, I heard a voice.

"And where are you three going?"

I jumped in surprise and turned to see Kid. I gave a fake smile.

"N-Nowhere. Just going for a walk."

He eyed Drake and Drew. "And you need your weapons to go for a walk?"

"U-Uh, I..."

I was speechless as he came closer with his hands in his pockets.

"I thought you seemed awfully quiet after you came home today. Please tell me what's wrong, Luna."

I sighed. "I saw Oakley today, as a wolf in an alley. She's close. I finally have a chance to end this. I must find her."

He nodded and smiled. "Then let me come with you. I want to help."

I gave a small smile. "Alright, just hurry."

I waited for him as he rushed to get Liz and Patty. He soon came back with their weapon forms in his hands.

He summoned his skateboard and we quickly flew out of Death City. Holding onto Kid, I looked all around.

We suddenly stopped and I asked, "Why'd we stop?"

"There's some kind of magic field."

I peered around him to see what looked like a giant, light blue bubble. I could see a small figure in the middle of it as we landed in front of it.

Kid looked at me. "I'll enter it first, being a reaper I'm able to withstand things like this."

I nodded as he stepped into the bubble. Nothing seemed to happen, so I stepped in after him. That's when I felt it.

"Hrrrrgh."

I noticed Kid look at me in confusion as I tried to suppress my wolf form. Why am I changing? Is that what this bubble is for?

The twins were forced off my hands as my body shifted. The feeling soon went away and I was now completely in wolf form.

"Luna, why did you change?"

I looked up at Drew. "This magic bubble...it made me transform."

Hearing a wicked laugh, I snapped my head around to see the dark brown wolf sitting in the middle of the area.

I stepped forward. "Oakley!"

She stood up. "I couldn't have you using your magic weapons, now could I? This way, we can have a fair fight. Though I didn't plan on you bringing a reaper."

I growled. "What's the matter, Oakley? Scared? Afraid to fight me in my normal form? Hmph, fine. I'm still going to rip out your soul!"

I approached her, baring my fangs as she did the same. With my ears back, I stared at her, waiting for her to make a move.