12-Feelings

Kid's pov

It's been a couple of days since Luna told everyone about her curse. Maka, Blackstar, and Crona are all out on missions, leaving just Luna and me, and our partners of course.

Being a Tuesday, Luna and the twins were training with my father, leaving Liz, Patty, and me alone in class. It was pretty boring since Stein insisted on dissecting again today.

Patty was currently napping while Liz did her nails. I didn't bother them since I doubt anyone was really paying much attention to Stein anyway.

Maybe today would be a nice day to spend with Luna. Since the others aren't here, it'll be just us for a change.

I do admit that Luna's become a close friend of mine and I've grown rather fond of her. She's just so...great.

She has a wonderful personality, she's a strong meister, she doesn't get annoyed with my OCD, and she's almost perfectly symmetrical, not to mention beautiful.

Class seemed to drag on as I thought about a day with Luna. It'd be really nice if it was just us two, but I doubt our weapons would give us that chance.

After classes were finally over, I decided to go see if Luna was done training. I turned toward Liz and Patty.

"I'm going to head to the Death Room."

Liz grabbed her sister's arm. "Well count us out. Patty and I planned to go shopping today."

"Very well then. I'll see you two later."

They quickly left as I made my way in the opposite direction. A smile tugged at my lips at the convenience. Now if only Drake and Drew had plans of there own.

Entering the Death Room, I saw Luna floating in the middle of the room. Two small, serpent-like shadows circling around her. My father was watching her until he noticed me.

"Hey there, Kiddo! Wazzup, what brings you here?!"

"I just came to see Luna."

My father gestured me over. Standing in front of Luna, she opened one eye and smiled at me.

"Hi, Kid."

I returned her smile. "Almost finished for today?"

"Almost. Give me a minute."

I nodded as she opened her other eye and held her hands out, palms up. The two flying shadow serpents dove straight to her hands, turning into shadowy orbs in her palms.

Closing her hands, the orbs disappeared as she floated down to her feet. My father clapped his hands.

"Good job, Luna! That concludes training for today. In fact, I believe I've taught you everything I can."

She looked at him in surprise. "Really? You mean, our training's over? We can return to normal classes?"

My father nodded. "For the time being, at least. I think you'll be able to teach yourself from now on. But if you ever need my help with anything, feel free to come see me."

She bowed her head. "I will. Thank you for everything you've taught me, Lord Death."

Luna's pov

I left the Death Room with Kid, letting the twins change back to human form. Exiting the DWMA, I looked around before tilting my head at Kid.

"Where's Liz and Patty?"

"They went shopping. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out today since the others are away on missions."

My eyes widened slightly. Kid wants to hang out, with me? I had to admit, after everything he's done for me, I have developed a bit of a crush on the reaper.