4. Just a Question

Oikawa POV
(In class)

It has been 3 days. Just three days. I turn my head around to take a peek of all the guys crowding around Misaki. How does she attract this much attention?! I pout a little and watch all the guys have their heart shaped eyes glued on Misaki as she tries to explain the homework to them. How does she not notice them swarming her?! I turn my seat back to Iwaizumi who sits right behind me. "Iwa-chan how can Misa-chan bring so many guys into a small classroom like this." I lean my seat back as I wail in loud voice just to receive a glare from Iwaizumi.

"How about before you ask that kind of question to me, look at how many girls are looking at you right now through the classroom window," he looks to the window and I follow his gaze to see about of girls trying to take pictures of me. I flip over my seat, there are more of them compared to my last two years in this school. Eeekkk!!!! Too many girls.

"Oh~ I have a smart idea! Iwa-chan, how do you make that glaring face of yours," I ask him and mimic the angry face he often makes. I try furrowing my eyebrows and slanting my eyes down just a little to make the perfect Iwaizumi's expression.

He makes an irritated face when he sees my attempted of a Iwaizumi's face technique. "Assikawa!" he kicks my foot under the desk. He opens his textbook and blocks my face from his view.

"Ow~ Iwa-chan that hurts my foot and heart," I say in a dramatically closing my eyes as I cling onto my chest feeling the pain of Iwaizumi's words. I can feel Iwaizumi's piercing glare drill a large hole into me.

"... Iwaizumi-kun, can you explain this concept?" I open my eyes to see Misaki standing in between us with a semi-surprised look on her face. She easily holds the textbook with one hand as she waits for his response.

"Misa-chan why don't you ask me?" I happily point to myself. Misaki squints her eyes. She thinks about my question and gives me a straightforward answer.

"You probably won't take it seriously," she says, "if I ask you, then you would just say the reason for that to occur is because the aliens say so." I felt arrows hit my head as I hear her response and fall over my seat. Does she see me as some freak rather than an actual human!? I notice Iwaizumi tries to keep his laughter in and I try to get back up from my seat recovering from her words.

"This question, it isn't hard but make sure you watch out for this variable." I watch Iwaizumi teach Misaki the math problem she needed help with. She nods her head as Iwaizumi slowly teaches her the problem.... If I think about it, in the past she would always go to Iwaizumi whenever she needed any in assistance in volleyball rather than me. Does she still see me as some type of rival? If that's true then she's so narrow-minded.

"Thanks. I haven't seen these problems yet," Misaki sighs and tries to figure out the rest of the problems on a empty seat nearby me. I watch her try to do another problem like that and she struggles a bit, but gets the answer. She tries a second problem similar to that. Hmmm... It's not that hard, maybe I can show her how to do it so she can see me as a friend she can depend on ... Just when I'm about to give her my assistance, she does the next problem and gets the right answer in just a minute.... Wait what my eyes open wide, I thought she was struggling on that question.

"H-how did you solve that so quickly?!" I gape in amazement and she shrugs her shoulders as if it was nothing. What the-- when did she suddenly become so smart!?

"M-Misaki?" Iwaizumi awkwardly scratches the back of his head. "Do you want to hangout with Oikawa and me tomorrow?" He nervously asks Misaki. I watch Misaki's puzzled expression as she puts her pencil to the side of her cheeks to think of an answer. Just from doing a simple gesture like that I can feel all the guys looking at us with envious eyes.

She nods her, "Sure, tomorrow is fine." She answers and our faces are filled with delight to hear that answer from her. All the guys express a gloomy aura from hearing that answer from her.

"No fair with Oikawa and Iwaizumi. I wish we were her childhood friends." One boy shouts in sorrow.

"I would do anything to be them," another boy cries in tears. I try to ignore the loud complaints the guys have on us being friends with Misaki.

"Yosh tomorrow at 9 in the morning, meeting at Iwaizumi's house." I give her a little wink and she nods her. Iwaizumi doesn't say anything, but that just means he agrees with my plan too.

This is going to be one exciting day tomorrow. Not just for me, but for all of us. I haven't even seen Misaki in her causal clothes yet~ my face makes an obvious smile in Iwaizumi's idea of hanging us around together. All three of us being friends like it used to be, I can wait for what we can do tomorrow.

Iwaizumi POV
(Class ends)

Ding dong ding dong

All of the girls that were hanging out the window staring at Oikawa rush into the classroom as they surround him with fresh-made cookies and treats from home-ec class. Slowly, Oikawa moves from the ends of the classroom seats to the front of the classroom door from the thousands of girls move him around.

" Oikawa- Senpai try this," a girl hands him a bag of cookies and he gives her a fake smile as he takes it off her hands.

Oikawa takes a small bite of the cookie, "Hmmm....Yummy~" he winks and the girls are quick to faint.

"Oikawa-senpai try mine next," one girl shouts from the right side of the crowd.

"No try mine!" another girl screams from the left side.

Oikawa gives them a flirty smile, "I'll try all of your delicious sweets." He chuckles and the girls all cheer in delight. Seriously!? Is he trying to be seductive man for the ladies!?!? That guy earlier was asking why Misaki gets all the guys should seriously ask himself almost the same exact question.

"Iwaizumi why does Oikawa get so many girls? He's just a alien and volleyball dork." She comments and I burst out laughing. Her words always surprise me, but those words  are straightforward never mean any harm towards anyone. I always loved that personality trait of hers.

"Hahaha, you should tell that to his face," I try to keep myself from making a louder ruckus. I can even feel Oikawa's eyes on me when I started laughing. "You're not wrong though, realistically he is a alien and volleyball dork. He even had a girlfriend, but she broke up with him because he was too focused on volleyball."

"Of course. I can totally imagine that," she giggles and my face turns a bit pink from hearing her same laugh from the past. "I'm glad you two are close to each other," Misaki gives me a warm smile that melts my heart. "Thanks for always helping me in the past and supporting Oikawa as a friend." I already know that cheeks at tinted pink from just her words, but it's much more than that my heart is beating fast. I want to say I love you to her, but I already know that my heart will just be broken-hearted.