21. Modeling Photoshoot

Oikawa POV
(Tsukino Talent Productions)

I walk with Misaki to her photoshoot and when I get there all I can do is just awe in amazement. I didn't know that she works at Tsukino Talent Productions!!! This place is famous for the talents they have here whether it's modeling, singing, or just about anything really! Misaki told me that she works here as a model, but it's still so unbelievable!

"You seem excited," Misaki comments as she watches me energetically look around the studio.

I flinch, but then clear my throat. "Me excited? Huh? Nah!" I put my hands on my hips and try to hide my excitement. "I definitely can become a model myself, it can't be that hard all the girls love me."

I can't have her think of me like I'm a small child.

"Pfft." Misaki sniffles a laugh.

My mouth drops. What's that laugh suppose to mean?!?

"I'm joking," Misaki smiles. "I'm glad you came."

My heart races seeing Misaki's smile again. Misaki has been opening up to me a lot more. I can't tell if she thinks of me as a child or as a boy... actually I don't want either. I just have to make her see me as a man that she can depend on a.k.a. her boyfriend!

"Misaki-cchi!!!!" I hear someone call out.

"-cchi?" I question and see a blond hair boy run towards our direction with a huge smile on his face.

My eyes widen when the first he does is hug Misaki.

A vein pops on my head. Do all blond hair boys love hugging Misaki as a greeting or something?! First Touya and now Kise!? Again she's not reacting to it at all???? Why is she likes this!?!?!

"Oh! Who's this? Your boyfriend?" Kise asks once he takes a notice of my presence.

I slightly blush and I look over to see Misaki's reaction.

"No," Misaki straightforwardly answers.

My mouth drops and I feel a huge rock drop on the top of my head that smashes me into little pieces.

Why does she have to put down the idea so easily without her heart fluttering!? You should at least blush from the comment!! Does she really or consider me as boyfriend material???

"Oikawa is my precious childhood friend," Misaki says with a gentle smile.

My eyes widen and so does Kise's after we hear her words and see her gentle smile.

Kise looks over to my direction and grins. "That's so cool that you're childhood friends with Misaki-cchi! What's your name?"

Again with Misaki-cchi??? Why does he have to sound so friendly with Misaki?!

My eyebrow slightly twitches and I force a smile."My name is Tooru Oikawa. Third year from Aobajousai High. Captain and setter for the boy volleyball team," I introduce myself.

"Wow captain!" Kise says in awe and I cross my arms with a smug smile.

"I know right. How about you?" I ask and the tips of Kise's lips turn up.