60. Not Impossible

The picture above represents all the members of the Seijoh's girls volleyball team. It's just a visual idea of what they look like, but if you imagined them in a different way then go right on ahead. LOL I'm not very descriptive in how minor characters look so this is a great way to visualize them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misaki POV
(The Spring High Preliminaries - In front of the Sendai Gym)

The day has come. The Spring High Preliminaries is here. I take in a deep breath and exhale out once I get out of the bus.

All the teams are here aiming to go to the Spring High Tournament in Tokyo, yet only one team can go. Of course our team is aiming to go there, but this time we're not going to let anyone stand in our way. 

Our team heads towards the Sendai gym to check our opponents for the first round and I could feel everyone's eyes looking directly at us and whispering to one another once they take notice of our presence. Although we didn't win the Inter-high Preliminaries, we were the top four so it would only make sense that people are watching our every movement.

Mihane walks ahead of us and turns around. "Everyone," she calls out to us. "Let's win the Spring High Preliminaries!" Mihane shouts and pumps her fists in air excited for today.

Everyone around us flinches surprised by Mihane's loud words while our team stares at her with a deadpanned look after seeing her over exaggerate.

"Says the one who almost forgot to bring her sports bag," Ino mumbles and Mihane turns to stone.

"Eh? I forgot it?" Mihane questions while sweating bullets realizing that she actually forgot to bring something so important on the big day.

"Yah. You're lucky I brought it," Riko says tossing Mihane's sports bag to her.

"Riko! You're my savior!" Mihane cries in joy and tries to give Riko a hug but Riko immediately rejects her.

"So who are playing against first," Haruhi questions as she adjusts her glasses to check the board.

"Tokonami High," I answer.

I never heard of the team before but that doesn't matter, I have to give it my all.

"Akari," Yui suddenly calls out then pokes her on the shoulder and Akari jolts back in shock. "Are you okay? You've been acting stiff," Yui asks and she flinches.

"I-I'm alright captain," Akari answers with a solute and everyone in the team sweatdrops.

"Is this your first real game?" I ask and Akari nods her head. "Then of course you'll be nervous." I state and everyone's mouth drops.

<Not helping!!> the entire team thinks in their mind.

"I-I see," Akari starts to shrink and rethink her entire life, but I pat her on the back.

"But even if that's the case. We're all here for you. I'll make sure to give you the best tosses so I expect you to spike them with all you got," I explain and Akari's eyes light up.

"Thanks Misaki-san!" Akari bows her head and Yui chuckles.

"Misaki always does have her own way of cheering someone up," Yui says and Haruhi shrugs.