47. Kids Volleyball Coach

Oikawa POV
(One week later)

"Takeru, are you ready for the volleyball camp?" I happily ask my 7 year old nephew as we walk together to the volleyball camp.

"Yep I can't wait," Takeru answers as he excitedly holds onto his backpack straps.

Volleyball camp huh? I never went to a volleyball camp before. I wonder how many kids are going to be there?

I heard there weren't that many volleyball coaches there so I guess I'm going to have to be the big boss to these little kids.

A smirk forms on my face. By the end of this volleyball camp, I'll be these kids' role model and they would all be cheering my name.

"Takeru do you have any friends going to this camp with you?" I ask and he tilts his head to think.

"Mom told me that Sakamichi is coming," Takeru answers and I blink a couple of times.

Sakamichi huh? I never heard of that name before.

"That's good," I grin and Takeru nods his head.

The two of us arrive to the volleyball gym and when we enter it, there are kids everywhere.

"Wow!" I awe in amazement. I never seen this many kids in one place. "Takeru. There are a lot of kids here so make sure to ---" I try to tell him to stay close with me but when I check to see him, he was already gone.

I huff a smile and put my hands on my hips with a sweatdrop. That kid... he disappeared a lot faster than I thought he would.

After I finish registering myself as a coach, I search for Takeru.

Where did that kid go? Takara-nee wants me to take pictures of him but if I can't find him then I can't take pictures of him and I definitely don't want to see Takara-nee's wrath.

"Uncle Tooru," Takeru comes over with a blond hair boy and green eyes next to him. "This is Sakamichi Tachibana" he introduces me to Sakamichi and Sakamichi gives me a shy wave.

"Awww nice to meet you Sakamichi," I greet him. This kid is so cute and he looks like he has some foreign blood.

Yet why does he give similar vibes... hmm maybe I'm just imagining it.

I take my cellphone out. "Hey Takeru let's take a picture with you and your friend," I smile.

"Did my mom tell you to take pictures of me?" Takeru asks me and I sweatdrop.

"Doesn't matter who tells you to take a picture, it's good to have some memories of this volleyball camp right?" I grin avoiding to answer his question.

I push the two of them close to each other. "Remember Takeru to use that peace sign that I taught you to do whenever you're taking a picture," I tell him and he nods his head. "1,2,3..."

"Cheese!" They happily smile and I snap the picture.

"Can I see the picture?" Takeru asks along with Sakamichi poking his head to see the picture on my cellphone.

"Sure," I hand them my cellphone and let them see the picture I took of them.

I stick my head up high proud of the picture that I took of them. Maybe I should be a part time photographer?