S5. Mihane's Fairytale

Characters

Oikawa = Demon King
Iwaizumi = knight
Misaki = Princess
Mihane = Heroine
Hanamaki = King
Yui = Queen
Matsukawa = Blacksmith
Peasants A =Kindiachi, Yahaba, Riko
Peasants B = Shinji, Akari, Haruhi
Wizard = Kunimi
Fairy = Ayaka
Underworld Gatekeeper = Ino
Underworld dog = Kyoutani

Prologue

Once upon a time, in land far far away called Aobajousai. There lived a beautiful princess named Misaki. All the men loved Princess Misaki for her exquisite beautiful but she never did show interest in any of these men.

"Misaki is there no one that piques your interest?" Queen Yui asks and Misaki shakes her head.

"I'm not interested in anyone," Princess Misaki says gazing out in her bedroom window.

"Don't be like that Misaki. I'm sure there's a man out there that is perfect for you just like my Queen," King Hanamaki says as he lovingly wraps his arm around Queen Yui's shoulder.

"Maybe... but most men just come to me for my looks and my status," Misaki says and turns to them. "It will impossible to find true love with that."

King Hanamaki and Queen Yui were worried about Princess Misaki's future and wanted her to be happy so they set a party for her 18th birthday to gather men from all over to see if Misaki would be interested to court with any of these men.

"You're a pretty lady aren't you Princess Misaki," a man compliments her.

"Not really," Princess Misaki answers avoiding the gaze of the man.

"My, my isn't Princess Misaki a refined princess, is there anything that catches your interest?" Another man asks and Misaki sighs annoyed by all the men's persistence.

"Aliens. I like aliens," she states.

The men's eyes widen and they laugh. "Hahahaha I didn't think that Princess Misaki had a funny bone in her body."

"Aliens, such a strange term that seems so foreign," another man adds.

"A genius joke indeed," the men continue to laugh and Princess Misaki clenches her teeth and forms a fist in frustration.

These men only care about her outside appearance. They only want the status of royalty and nothing more. There's no hope in finding someone she truly loves in this party.

The party continues on and more men try to get closer to please her. Princess Misaki rejects all their advances and stays for the party for as long as she can so it wouldn't bother her parents.

Yet at some point during the party, it became more difficult for Princess Misaki to continue this facade so later on, when no one was watching Princess Misaki, she takes the opportunity to sneak out of the party to get some fresh air.

Unexpectedly the Demon King Oikawa took an interest on Princess Misaki and waits for her outside.

"Hello Princess Misaki~" Demon King Oikawa greets.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested," Princess Misaki bluntly states and turns her head avoiding to look at the Demon King Oikawa.