12. Brother in law!

Oikawa POV
(At school-in the morning)

Current status: Ready to Explode

"Misa! I missed you so much!" My eyes widen seeing a strange foreign blonde guy come out of no where to give Misaki a big hug. She seems surprised by the sudden attack, but she's not doing anything.

Why isn't just she reacting at all! It's a boy and he's hugging you! At least scream 'Kya!' or something!?!? My mouth is open wide in shock and I take a glance at Iwaizumi who's also overwhelm in shock seeing this strange blonde man run over to give Misaki a hug... Who does he think he is?!

"Touya, can you get off you're hugging me too tight," I hear Misaki mumble. Oh so his name is Touya... Who is this Touya!

"Longer than 4 seconds! It's love rival three what a plot twist!" Mihane exclaims with her hands on her cheeks in surprise. Iwaizumi and I glare at her exclamation, but Touya just gives her a smile.

"What love rival three? Aren't I the only one here." He squeezes Misaki tighter and the anger that I thought I could contain quickly blows up. "I experienced Tokyo traffic in order to visit my beloved Misaki". He points at Iwaizumi and I with a disgusted look on his face. "You two filthy beings begone with you. You don't need to be here. I, Touya Tachibana, have come great distances to be with Misaki!" He flashes a smile in the sun that seems to dazzle the girls around him.

Filthy beings! I'm not filthy! I'm a pretty boy! A vein pops in my head and I hear Iwaizumi crack his knuckles with a menacing aura around him.

Misaki sighs noticing the tension taking place between the three of us. "Stop Touya these people are my friends." Misaki frowns at him and introduces us to him. "You guys, this is Touya Tachibana. He's my brother in law," Misaki looks at me and Iwaizumi. "Remember Risa-nee, well she got married to a man named Aki Tachibana 2 years ago and this here is his younger brother." She points to him. "He's the same age as us so let's just all be friends." Misaki tells us to break down the mood.

"I am her prince, not a brother-in-law." Touya says with a flowery aura and tries to hug Misaki again, but she easily dodges him.

Brother in law.... I never knew she had a brother in law. I swear there are just some things that don't make sense anymore when it comes to Misaki. It has only been the two years, yet everything about Misaki is buried away in secret. Do I even know who she really is? She could be a completely different person than who she was is the past...

I get out of my deep thoughts on Misaki and come back to reality just to see Touya be a flirt. "My lady what's your name?" Touya asks as he walks over to Mihane. He bents down on one knee and kisses her hand.

"M-my name is Mi-mi-Mihane!" Mihane says with a completely flushed face and takes her hand away from his grasp from embarrassment.

"Mihane... That's a lovely name," Touya compliments her and all the girls around us squeal in his dazzling display as some type of foreign prince.

"Who's that prince!" A girl from the crowd shouts.

"He's so attractive!!!" Another girl screams.

What prince!? He's just a flirt with blonde hair and blue eyes!?

He pulls Misaki close to him and smiles to the girls coming close to him. "I'm sorry my ladies, but I'm here to visit my dear sister in law so please always make her feel welcome here in this school so I can come here again." He winks and all the girls faint.