7. Practice game

Misaki POV
(Start of Game)

"Girls this is our first match of the season, I know that some of you are first years so this will be the start for you, but everyone here has to do their best," Yui says with the inspiring words that a captain would bring to the team to encourage them to reach their fullest potential. "Misaki as the Vice Captain, do you have any words before the practice game starts?"

Um. I never said anything encouraging back in Fukurodani Academy's girls team.... What can I say here? Oh I got it. "Don't break a leg," I bluntly say with a thumbs up and everyone blinks surprised that I said something as strange as that after Yui's speech.

""Don't you mean break a leg," one of the girls questions.

"Nope." I say and the girls just stare at me with confusion. It's the truth, I think to myself, don't break a leg, because you can no longer heal it. I sigh as the team's mood went slightly down... Okay then, I'll give them something more inspirational. I ignore their looks and continue speaking, "What I meant to say is that no matter what happens in a game never give up because once you give up, you lose." I give them a stern look and some of them flinch in surprise to my change of tone. Was that any better???

"Misaki you don't know how scary you can be sometimes," Mihane comments. Everyone stands in an awkward silence after hearing my words, but luckily the silence didn't last very long.

"MISAKI! MISAKI! MISAKI!" I quickly turn my head and so does the team as we see a mob of boys huddling together wearing coats with my name on it. I watch them drop a banner down with my face plastered on it. This is only a practice match and the fan club somehow knew about this.... I mean this way better than Tokyo, at least it's only a mob of boys and not a theatre.

I feel a slight pull on the arm. "Misaki, I would love to try my hardest... But how am I suppose to if there are a tons of your fanboys here," Mihane says in a irritated voice as the entire girls team watches a bunch of boys cheer for me when the game hasn't even started yet. Our opponents look confused too... Why does every game have to be like that. I give myself a face palm.

I look directly at Yui and bow my head down, "I'm sorry about this," I bow down and Yui just pats me on the back.

"There no need to worry about that Misaki, they're like our audience," Yui thinks of excuse as she tries to comfort me. I felt as if Mihane was about to say something, but Yui quickly pulls Mihane by the ear. "Now lets start this game!"

"Right!" The entire team says as we get on the courts.

Oikawa POV
(Entrance of the gym)

"Oikawa-senpai, what are you doing here~" a 1st year girl pulls me by the arm.

"I'm going to watching a girls volleyball game." I give her a flirty smile as I try to get her hands off my arm.

"Oikawa!" Another girl shouts as she comes over hearing this and soon an entire army of girls sweep over to my location. This is truly not the prefect time to have girls swarming all over you. I just wave to them and try to back away, but they would follow along with me.

"Girls, girls let's just line up and you can tell me what you all want," I give them a wink as each one of them comes over and either gives me something or takes a picture with me. I quickly survey the number of girls here... There's already over 60... This is going to take a long time.