S11. Tsuya Oikawa

Tsuya POV

"Here you go Tsuya!" A boy hands me some chocolate with a completely red face and the tips of my lips turn up.

"Thanks!" I smile as I take the chocolates from him.

This is my life. Being the prettiest girl in the school and attracting the attention of all the boys.

It feels good to be me!

"You know karma is going to hit you back when all you do is try to have boys fall for you," my friend, Yayoi Hanamaki, states with a sigh. "One day there's going to be guy that you're going to like that won't like you back." She tells me and I shake my head.

"Of course not," I wink. "I'm Tsuya Oikawa. I will have all the boys fall for me because I'm beautiful. Mwhahaha!"

"..." Yayoi sweatdrops.

The two of us head to class and takes our seats in class.

I happily hum and think about the chocolates I got today. Having boys love me is the best. Even though dad told me to avoid being near boys because he says they're animals but I ignore him.

Because how can I not, it's so fun to be popular~

"Wataru! Are you coming for the volleyball practice today!" I hear someone call out.

I look up and a vein pops on my head seeing Wataru Ushijima arrive on class on time with some guys.

"Tch!" I click my tongue.

Wataru Ushijima. I never did like him. He has the looks, the athletics, and the intelligence to be the perfect boyfriend for all the girls but me. All because I hate his personality.

He's blunt and rude. I don't think there's anything in his mind besides volleyball in there.

I think back to the first day of high school in class when we got to choose our seats.

(In the beginning of the year)

Whenever we got to choose seats, I would always choose the seat that's near the corner end with a window so I could daze off without anyone noticing me. Yet when I came to class the seat was already taken by a black hair tan boy.

"That's my seat," I tell him off and he stares at me with monotonous look.

"Does it have your name on it?" He asks me.

"No but--" I argue but he interrupts me.

"Then I'll sit here," he calmly goes back to doing his homework.

A vein pops on my face but I keep a smile. "I really want to have this seat. Can I please sit there?" I flutter my eyes hoping for him to think that I'm cute so he can give off the seat but he stares at me puzzled.

"Is something wrong? Are you twitching?" He questions. "I heard that twitching could be due to stress and lack of sleep."

"Huh?!" I stare at him dumbfounded. "What are you--"

"Is that why you wear too much make-up?" He states and a rage starts to blast out of me but he stays completely calm and goes back to studying.