49. Sense of Determination

Oikawa POV
(Day before the last day of the volleyball camp ~ Late Night)

Once Takeru falls asleep after a long day of volleyball camp, I decided that I needed to get some love advice from someone that I could trust because right now I'm just conflicted on what I should do with my feelings.

Knock Knock Knock

"Iwa-chan?" I shout as I continuously knock on the door. "I know you're up Iwa-chan! The lights in your apartment are on!"

The lights immediately turn off after I shout that. My mouth drops and I start banging on the door. "Iwa-chan!" I annoyingly yell out his name while knocking on the door and Iwaizumi opens it with displeased look on his face.

"What do you need this time Shittykawa?" Iwaizumi asks annoyed and I smile.

"I need love advice!" I tell him and he shuts the door.

"Iwa-chan!" I shout his name and start banging on the door.

The door opens again. "Why!?" Iwaizumi angrily shouts. "I'm not even in a relationship with anyone!?"

"No worries Iwa-chan~ more than anyone I just want my best friend to hear me out," I answer with a silly grin.

Iwaizumi blinks a couple of times and sighs. "Whatever," he says and opens the door. "Come in."

I head into the apartment and see weights on the ground. "Oh Iwa-chan are you doing weights~ I wanna try." I grin and try to do some weights.

I try to use the weight, but it doesn't budge. "Urghh!!!!" I struggle moving the weights up and Iwaizumi laughs.

"Scrawny-kawa," Iwaizumi states and my mouth drops.

"Iwa-chan! I'm not that scrawny!" I cry out. I wish I was muscular like him! I'm so jealous!

Iwaizumi falls on his bed with his hands on the back of his head. "So what did you come here for this time?" He asks me.

I causally sit down on the floor and lean my head back looking at the ceiling."This week I was supposed to coach the little ones in Takeru's volleyball camp, but Misa-chan was there as a coach too," I tell him and Iwaizumi sits himself up realizing what this was about.

"So what did you do? Ignore her?" Iwaizumi asks me and I shake my head.

"No... I told her that we could try to act like we did before we started dating," I answer.

"And how did that go?" Iwaizumi asks me and I put my hands on my face.

"I thought that I could act causal but it was just the opposite. My heart was racing whenever I was around her," I tell him with red cheeks.

"I can't forget Misaki's smile nor can I forget how she blushes." I look him in the eye. "It's not just that, but even before the camp, I wanted Misa-chan to look my way and I didn't want her near other guys. Maybe that's me being possessive but I don't want Misaki to be with any other guy, but me. I want Misaki for myself..." I declare but then hesitate.

"Then do something about it you dumbass." Iwaizumi calmly states.

"But Iwa-chan... Misa-chan never told me why she wanted to break up with me.... I know my feelings for her, but she told me that once I know the reason why she broke up with me then I would be hurt." I look at Iwaizumi with sad gaze, "I know that this may sound lame but I'm afraid of feeling hurt again."