50. Unraveling The Truth

Oikawa POV

"Misa-chan!" I shout as I sprint ahead to where Takeru went.

I follow Takeru expecting to find Misaki but rather than finding Sakamichi with Misaki, I find Sakamichi with blond hair man around his mid-20s.

Eh? Who's he?

I stare at him and realize the similarities the blond hair man has to Sakamichi, but also to Touya. 

...

Wait a minute that man ... he's Touya's brother!?!?

I stare at him dumbfounded and he gives me a sparkly smile.

"I'm not Misaki, my name is Aki Tachibana," he happily introduces himself and gives me a quick look. "You're Misaki's boyfriend aren't you?" Aki asks me and I flinch.

Don't act surprised!

I robotically nod my head and he smiles.

"That's great, I heard about you from Risa, Misaki, and my little brother, Touya. I also got to see you a bit during that modeling shoot you did so you're not an unfamiliar face to me," Aki winks and my face pales.

He's Touya's brother!? What does he think about me?! I'm technically the boy who took your brother's love interest away!? I sweatdrop. He's not gonna beat me up is he?

"Don't worry, I don't hate you or anything," Aki reassures me like he's reading my thoughts. "Touya is the type of guy to like a mysterious girl like Misaki. I'm sure he'll get over his little crush in no time. After all he's only at Karasuno High right now, but once he goes to college he'll probably find some cute girls who'll like him."

My mouth drops. This guy is a psychic! He read my thoughts!?

"But earlier you were shouting Misaki's name, did you need her for something?" Aki suddenly asks me and I quickly shake my head.

"Uh... no it's fine, I could tell her later in person," I tell him.

If I were to admit to him that I'm searching for Misaki, then he'll probably ask me why I need to talk to her in the first place and then he'll read my mind again.

Aki looks at me and smiles."It's nice to meet you face to face though. I heard a lot about you. Misaki told me and Risa that she wanted to change schools to be with her two childhood friends." Aki says with a sigh. "It's would've been easier for her to attend Fukurodani Academy for all her years, but she was determined to go visit you one last time before she could no longer play volleyball."

I feel a sudden drop in my heart and my eyes dilate from his words.

...

What is he talking? Fukurodani Academy? I thought she went to Niiyama Joshi...

Wait a minute! When Misaki said that her serve was based off of Bokuto's spike, she really meant Kotaro Bokuto!!!

I gulp, but more importantly what does he mean that Misaki won't be able to play volleyball anymore??? She seems perfectly fine now... right?

My lips quiver wanting to ask him more, but I can't because it will only make it more suspicious to why I don't know. Aki probably doesn't even know that Misaki and I broke up.