Chapter Nine- What is it to you?

A/N hey guys this is just a short filler!!

It was thursday which meant two days until my date with Fred. I was on my way to Muggle studies when someone ran past, bumping into me and almost making me fall on my face.

"Hey!" I shout. I had to put up with 11 years of tripping in the halls, being called freak and other bullying so I wasn't going to put up with it anymore. "Watch it! What was that for?"

The figure whipped around and I immediately regretted speaking up.

"I heard you're dating that prat Weasley." said that boy with white blonde hair. Malfoy's eyes used to be kind when i looked into them. I remember...

I nodded. I began to gain confidence because i know he wouldn't hurt me. I don't think.

"What is it to you, Malfoy?" i spit.

"He isn't worth it! You ugly Half-blood." Okay that hurt.

"Worth what? Its not like its your problem." Malfoy had been taunting me since that prank. He hated Harry and Ron every since Harry refused to be his friend in first year.

"You promised." Is all Malfoy said before walking away. I did promise. Im sorry. Is all i think.

I look down at my left pinky. It made me remember that moment of friendship with Malfoy in first year. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts. I wouldn't have befriended him anyway if I knew his past or what his dark future held for him. He wasn't obsessed with blood types in first year though. He was so pure and innocent. People change. I told my self. Its true. I changed.

++++

ooooooohhhhhhh LENA HAS A DATE! SO MANY QUESTIONS

IS DRACO JELOUS??

HOW WELL WILL THE DATE GO???

WHEN WILL I UPDTAE???