Chapter 19- Leo Valdez

Disclaimer: All characters (with the exception of Lena, Abigail, Lissa, Harper, and the dad bloke, or whatever.) belong to J.K rowling and Rick Riordan. I own nothing!!! Thanks Vote and comment! bc ily.

((In dream)))

"No no she hasn't gone to the camp its to dangerous, Harper wouldn't do that." says my father. Him, abigail and Wormtail are all at Abigail's house again. They're all looking tired and dead. Abigail is as pale as ever and Wormtail seems to be the only one with weight on him.

"We'll get her when she's goes back to Hogwarts." offers Abigail.

"NO you stupid girl! not while Dumbldore is  there. Crouch has a job to do and he WILL do it properly." My father screeches.

Then the scene changes and I am walking up the stairs of an old house. I look to my right and find Harry standing there. 

"Oi harry." I hiss but he doesn't here me. He doesn't even acknowledge I'm there. There is an old man in front of us standing outside the door, at the top of the stairs. I here muffles then with out warning the door flies open and a snake flies at the old man. He falls to the cold ground, his body slump. Dead. 

Harry is gone and i creep forward, assuming that no one could see me. In the room is the same man with strawberry blonde hair from my previous dream. Wormtail is there as well and they're kneeling to the front of a chair. 

I only catch a glimpse of the horror sitting in the chair. What looked like a pale baby body. It was disgusting. 

"Yelena! Yelena!" I hear shouting and i jolt up right.

(((End of dream)))

"Yelena! You're awake!" I am lying in a bed and three girls are leaning over me. The one shouting my name has blonde hair in a pony tail and blue eyes. One of them are standing back, leaning against a wooden pillar. She is observing me with her eyebrows knitted together. She has chocolate brown hair cut choppy and uneven. She looks Cherokee indian and has colourful eyes. The other girl is smiling at me and has dark skin and brown curly hair. 

"Hi, Yelena!" Says the blonde girl. "Im Annabeth." 

"Oh hi. Um its just Lena actually." i say, cringing at my full name. Only my father ever called me that.

"Im Hazel." Says the dark girl. They both look at the girl, leaning against the pillar, and frown.

"Thats Piper." Says Annabeth, still frowning and looking confused. "How are you feeling? We saw the fight and you took a pretty bad hit to the leg." 

I look down at my right leg and move it. It feels fine. "I feel great." I say smiling.

"Cool. We'll show you around camp then." Says Hazel.

I get up and follow them out. "Wheres my mum and Lissa?" I ask.

"They left an hour ago. They didn't seem to keen to hover. They said to say goodbye." Annabeth tells me. Piper is still looking at me confused, as if she is trying to penetrate my mind. I ignore her. Until she speaks up.

"You have painful experiences in your past." I stare at her.

"What?" I question.

"Im a daughter of Aphrodite. You fear love, Im sorry." She gives me a pitiful look.

I nod. "Its okay. I don't want your pity." Piper nods and walks beside us. That was weird.

***

After Annabeth has given me a full tour of the camp we go to dinner.