Chapter 32- Half of light and dark

(((Surprise! NICO POV)))

I walk down the halls, searching for something to do just to get away from the noisy common room.

Quickly deciding that i would go outside until curfew i turn the corner and crash into someone.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry sorry! I'm so so sorry!" The voice of a girl apologises.

"Its fine really." I say. I see the girl is Scarlett Ivory, the girl who was being torchored last month.

"Oh hi. Scarlett isn't it?" I confirm.

She nods.

"How is everything? You know after the other month?" I ask, concerned.

"Oh um its good. Its fine." She lied.

"Okay...i can tell you're still really shaken up." I pause for a moment and the words come out of my mouth before i can filter. "Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend? Just to get your mind off things?"

She looks surprised. "Like...as a date?" Scarlett asks slowly.

"Well we can go as friends but if you want it to be a date then..."

"Okay." She agrees. She smiles a bit, a real smile not a forced one.

"Good. 1:00 outside the great hall." I tell her as we begin to walk away.

I am in a bit of a daze when i walk away. What in hades just happened? Did i actually like her? I am so deep in thought that i barley noticed a door appear out of nowhere on the wall i was passing and Lena walk out of it, followed by a boy with blonde hair. Lena and the boy both had bed hair looked like they had just woken up.

"Lena." I say surprised.

"Nico." She says at the same time.

"Who is that?" I ask, my usual rude self back in business, pointing to the boy.

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." The boy introduces himself.

Neither of us make any move to shake hands or make any other friendly gesture.

"Okay and what are you doing with my sister?" I glare at him.

"Reading" Lena answer a little to quickly.

"Wait sister?" Malfoy asks. 

"Yeah well half sister." I say.

"Lena i wil see you around." Malfoy says to my sister, leaving quickly before he can answer anymore questions.

"Bye."Lena waves, smiling at him. 

As soon as Malfoy was turned the corner i rounded on Lena. "Why were you sleeping with him?"

"How did you know i was- Never mind. We didn't do anything, just talked and then i fell asleep. I swear, Nico" Lena protests.

"Fine...Fine." I give in.

"But just be-" I begin to say when a ear splitting roar fills the castle.

(((Lena POV)))

"What?" I ask as Nico and i look at each other.

We run outside to the front of the forbidden forest, Grover and Leo behind us. 

A gigantic Dragon, specifically a greek one, is roaring and burning everything in its path.

"We drew it here." I whisper. 

"GROVER GET EVERYONE INSIDE!" Nico shouts.

"We've got this!" Mcgnagall, Snape and Dumbldore are coming down the hill.