Chapter 28- My past on Paper and before my eyes

Memories come flooding back to me when i am awoken in the morning by Hermione shaking me and Ginny tipping water over my head.

I splutter and curse at them, very awake now, and begin to get ready.

The great hall is loud and smells of breakfast. I take my seat next to Ginny and Ron then realise that Nico, Grover and Leo probably have no idea where to go.

"Harry." I hiss. Harry turns and looks at me, innocently.

"What?" He says through a mouth full of toast.

"Where is Nico?" I ask, annoyed.

"Tower." He mumbles.

"You didn't even think to show them where to go?" I spit at him.

Harry shakes his head and mutters a sorry. I curse again and jog out of the great hall to go to the Gryffindor tower and find Nico.

The fat lady portrait swings open and i march through the common room and up to the boys' dorms. I knock rapidly at Harry, Ron, Nico, Grover and Leo's shared Dorm.

The door swings open. "Oh Lena! Thank the gods You're here we have no idea where to go and Ron and Harry just left us." Grover complains.

I nod, absent-mindedly at him and look over his shoulder. Nico couldn't figure out how to put hs robes over his clothes properly and was sweating and cursing at them.

"Gods..." I mutter and walk over to help him. "C'mon." I say where they're ready. "i'll show you where to go."

I walk them to the great hall and sit down again Next to Ginny.

"Oh you found them...um good." Harry says. "Look Lena I'm sorry." He tries to say but i ignore him, fed up with how he was treating my brother.

Professor Mcgonagall was walking around handing out schedules. I grabbed mine and found that Leo and i had the same time table as me. Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron and I had Muggle studies together and DADA. Nico and Grover Were both a year older than me but they had Care of magical creatures first so i promised i would show them where to go.

"Good." I mumble. "Chiron must have told Dumbldore something." I tell Nico.

"Yeah he did. Dumbldore already knew loads about demigods so he was cool with us being here." Grover leans across the table to tell me. I nod and Grover goes back to flirting with the girls beside him.

"Okay, Lets get going." I say and grab Grover by he collar.

We just turn the corner of a corridor, heading outside to Care of Magical Creatures, when I hear screaming coming from a small passage. I look at Nico, Leo and Grover and we all walk down the passage.

"Tell me what you know!" I hear a male voice shout.

"NO! NEVER" A females, screeches.

"Crucio" The male is sobbing as he whispers the spell.

The scream echo's throughout the passage and rings in my ears.

"I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry." The male whispers.

"Who are you?" I ask, as we near the people. I can now see the girl on the ground. She is in my year and her name is Scarlett. She had long straight chocolate coloured hair and bright startling blue eyes, which are presently flooding with fear. She was huddled in a ball on the ground, with her back against the wall, tears pouring down her face and shivering.

I looked up from her to the man hurting her but before i could see their face they were gone.

"Are you okay?" I Nico ran to Scarlett's side and helped her up. She mutters a yes.