Ties

Maka botched with tying her tie. She never admitted it to anyone but she usually makes Soul tie her ties, but Soul was on a Death Scythe mission and wouldn't be back for another day or so.

Maka let out a puff of air before deciding not to wear a tie today. She threw the tie against her comforter. "Stupid tie!" She shouted. Maka's eyes swelled a little, she kind of missed how Soul would tie her tie. He was so careful and his eyes looked so focused on completing a simple knot, which Maka couldn't do. She started to tear up at that thought.

Maka grabbed her bag before starting her long walk to school. Her feet kicked up some pebbles along the road.  She missed him driving her to school, he's rarely  there to take her anymore. He's always on those damn missions. maka missed how she would wrap her arms around her partner. She'd tighten her grip when he got reckless and sped down the streets with no helmet on. Maka never knew but when Soul would speed up or stop suddenly he'd do it on purpose so the girl could yelp ad ensure her body's safety to him. She would occasionally feel his abs against her arms tighten when she leaned on his back, in the crook of his shoulder blades.

Maka stopped half way to school as tears started to fall, drowning the ants that panicked on the cement below her. She rarely cried and this wasn't like her, but she was sick of feeling lonely. She wanted her partner here with her. She wanted him to drive her to school. She wanted him to pat her head when she pouted and ruffle her hair after it was safe. She wanted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soul lazily sat on the bus as they headed towards Death City-his home. Spirit sat across from him fawning over some Brazilian girl, nose already drenched in blood. Soul couldn't care less about these girls, he wanted to be with his miester. That's all Soul ever thought about. He wanted to be with her right now.

"We'll be arriving in Death City in five." Said a voice over the speaker. Spirit turned back around and bounced up and down like a child. Spirit had planned to get Maka a surprise gift from Brazil but all he found was a pair of underwear in a smaller size then Maka. The young death scythe actually tried to get a decent present for his miester. Soul never told anyone, but it was obvious, that he bought Maka a new tie from every city, town, or country he went to. He loved to tie them around her, she would smile at him with glee. After he was done she would kiss his cheek slightly and finish getting ready for school.

Soul trudged down the bus steps and stretched in the Death City chilly air. The weapon was ecstatic to see his miester, it was about six at night and he could already see her sprawled out on the couch, reading a book.

The weapon jingled the keys in the lock of his apartment. His voice erupted from the hallway when he entered his apartment.  "I'm home!" There was a loud crash before the blonde-haired beauty emerged from her room and pounced on her partner.

"Soul! I've missed you so much. But I thought you weren't supposed to get home till tomorrow?" She rambled, his face fawning over hers. Soul had missed her so much, he's been gone for longer then a month which he knew killed Maka.

Soul kissed her head gently and leaned next to her ear. "Excited are we? And we finished early." Maka shivered at his touch as he teased her but it didn't matter hugged him tighter. Soul melted into the hug while the pair stayed like this till Soul remembered his important gift for Maka. 

"Oh! I almost forgot." He pulled out his duffle bag and opened the zipper. He dug out a bright tie with a palm tree that draped across the middle with a sunset in the background. It was pretty cool in Soul's opinion.

As he held out the tie to Maka she started to tear up. She looked at the beautiful tie with different colors of the sunset and the beautiful palm tree that they don't see in Death City.  the tie had orange blurred in the back as the green tree seemed to sway in the imaginary breeze. The plant was mounted on a bank of sand. The sunset sent waves of light to the mound of sand that sparkled a golden color.

"Hey? What's wrong Maka?" Soul asked kind of hurt. The death scythe tried hard to find the perfect tie for his miester. "D-Don't you like it?"

She shook her head. "I love it Soul!" She wiped her tears from her eyes. "I-I just missed you so much." He sighed in relief and pulled her close for another hug. Their body warmth repelled against each other as their souls danced. Maka could feel Soul's souls excitement while Soul could feel Maka's souls longing feeling.

When Soul pulled away from the hug he studied her. Her face was streaked with tears while her outfit was off today. Her vest seemed dirtier is possible and her skirt seemed to ride up her leg, not that Soul was complaining. What bothered him most was the lack of a tie around her neck. "Here." He said as he pulled the tie around her neck. She watched with big eyes as he tied the tie.

"There." He nods at his work. "Better?" He smirks.

"Better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not that much fluff but eh I thought it was cute.

I got nothing to say...

Comment?

Bye~