Dares

Soul logged on to his laptop as it laid atop of his lap. He was in his room, it was almost eight now, and he needed some entertainment. As he pulled up a chat between the group he noticed almost everyone was on, except Crona and Tsubaki.

{Peoples names will be nicknames, figure it out yourself, love you}

Sharky: Hey Guys!

God: Hey man. What's up?

Sharky: Just finished playing this new video game I got! So cool!

Pigtails: Soul Eater, you said you were doing homework!

Sharky: Sorry Maka, homework isn't cool

Pigtails: >:(

Soul leaned back in his chair as he heard Maka in the other room getting some tea. He turned back to the screen to see Black*Star's plan.

God: You guys wanna play a game?

DTK: What kind of game?

Fab: It better not involve dirt!

Giggles: Sounds like fun!

God: Truth or Dare!

Fab: So original...

God: Shut up Liz! I'd like to see you come up with a game.

Fab: That a challenge, monkey?

DTK: Guys, fighting over a screen is pointless.

Soul snickered as his friends went at each other.

Pigtails: I'd rather not. I've got homework.

[Pigtails has logged off]

Sharky: What a bookworm

God: Tell me about it. Anyway, lets get going!

DTK: I'll start. Black*Star T or D?

God: Dare!

DTK: I dare you to tell Tsubaki what your thinking about right now.

God: AFK

Soul lazily stared at his screen. This wasn't as fun as he thought it would be. Black*Star's an idiot, there's no one what he's going to tell Tsubaki is funny.

God: Alright, done!

DTK: What did you say?

God: I told her I was hungry and needed a sandwich.

DTK, Fab, Sharky: Are you serious?!?!

God: Anyway, Soul Tor D?

Sharky: Dare, man.

God: I dare you to kiss Maka.

Soul sat upright as his could already hear his blue-haired friend snicker through the screen.

Fab: How are we going to know if he did it?

God: That's easy, Maka will beat the shit out of him. He'll come to school tomorrow with bruises all over his face.

Fab: No, for real.

Giggles: Take a video!

DTK: Alright it's settled.

Sharky: Wait guys! She might hate me after this.

Fab: Oh well, Soma will happen!

Sharky: Soma?

Fab: Never mind hurry up!

Soul rubbed his face as he grabbed his phone. He opened his camera app and stepped out of his room. Soul acted as casual as possible when he entered the living room. Maka sat on the couch, mug in hand, doing homework.

"Hey, Soul. Still chatting online?"

"Huh, yeah, just needed a break." He gulped as he hide his phone between two books, positioned so it got a whole view of the living room. He pressed the red button and gave a small thumbs up to the camera. Soul walked over to Maka and sat down next to her, making sure the camera could see this.

"Uh, Maka?"

"Yeah, Soul? I'm kind of busy. What do you want?" Soul picked up her chin so her eyes were lost in his. Maka gave him a confused look as he started to lean in. "S-Soul?" Her mouth parted slightly as he captured her lips seconds after. Her eyes shot open as he closed his. Soul's hand was still on her chin and her eyes were still on his closed ones.

"Mmph, Soul." She mumbled against his lips. She tried to get out of his grip as he continued to kiss her. Electricity flew, for him at least, as they sat in silence. Maka squirmed but seemed to enjoy it, some what.

Maka finally ripped out of his grip and got up, letting her books fall. "Soul, what was that for?"

"A dare." He smirked at her.

"That wasn't funny." She scolded him as she swayed her hips, teasing him, when exiting the living room. Soul, deciding to make things interesting, grabbed her from behind and twirled her around. She gasped slightly as he pressed his lips against hers. Soul wanted more, not just for the dare but for himself. He wanted Maka all to himself, but he had to have some fun with this. Maka didn't squirm this time when Soul darted his eyes near the table to where the camera was. She nodded her head and smirked against his lips. Maka backed up slowly, not unlocking her's and Soul's lips, and bumped against the table. She pretended to fall, taking Soul with her and bringing the camera successfully down.

The camera fell up so it got a great view of the ceiling. Soul and Maka both broke their lip contact and breathed heavily. Soul pinned Maka to the floor as he rested his forehead on hers. He gave her a mischievous grin before leaning close to her neck. Maka understood and when Soul sucked lightly on Maka's skin she let out some moans and groans, they had to have evidence. He continued to suck until he started to lick the mark.

"S-Soul? That's, that's enough." Maka said, for real this time. Soul looked back at her to see she really didn't want to go that far for the dare. They had enough already.

Soul got off of Maka as he reached for his phone and turned off the camera.

"When did you become such a good kisser?" Maka teased.

"Pillow." He answered proudly. She giggled at him before turning to her unfinished homework.

[Sharky has been disconnected due to inactivity]

[Sharky has logged back on]

Sharky: Hey, who's turn is it?

Fab: What do you mean who's turn is it. Show us the video!

Sharky; Alright, Alright

Soul plugged in his phone to his computer and sent his video to the laptop.

[Raven has logged on]

Raven: Hey everyone!

Giggles: Hey Tsubaki!

[Video has been uploaded]

The group all watched in awe at what they saw and then what they heard. Tsubaki had no idea what was happening.

Raven: Soul Eater what is that? You did not!

Sharky: Relax Tsubaki. It was a dare.

Fab: We dared you to kiss her, not that!

Shakry: Heh, I know. So who's next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO sorry this is awful. Its like midnight here but i had this idea and i'm like "Yes! Inspiration at least!"

Anway's how ya'll doing?

I'm fine, thanks for asking.

I'll try updating more but i have school and it's hard so idk

Comment

Leave ideas for me

Have a very fun Monday

Bye, Love ya'll